FS: Mobile HTC DESIRE V DUAL SIM 2 Months Old

Status
Not open for further replies.

meet6600

Adept
Hi,

After Spending some nice time with this beauty I am off to sell this as the DUAL SIM Functionality not required.

It was purchased on 23/06/12 for Rs. 21, 000/- and is in mint condition with Scratchgard Screen Guard Installed along with Bundled 8 GB Card.

• Product Name: HTC DESIRE V DUAL SIM (GSM+GSM)
  • SALE CLOSED
  • Shipping charges: NA
  • Manufacturer page URL: HTC Desire V Overview - HTC Smartphones
  • Description if any: Mint Condition plus Scractgard and 8Gb Card. People can refer to my review in review's section.:yahoo:
  • Reason for Sale: Dual SIM not required
  • Product condition: 10 of 10
  • Purchase Date: 23/06/12
  • Remaining Warranty period: 10 months
  • Warranty available in: India
  • Invoice Available: Invoice Available

• Shipping from: Delhi NCR
  • Shipping to: Local buyer & Pickup
  • Preferred courier:NA
  • Payment options: Cash or bank transfer
LOCAL BUYERS ONLY AND PLEASE NO SHIPPING A KIND REQUEST
:bleh::happy26:

Here the PICS to Judge

Attachments

• Photo0168.jpg
    Photo0168.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 122
  • Photo0167.jpg
    Photo0167.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 151
  • Photo0166.jpg
    Photo0166.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 115
sent you a pm last night.

would prefer making this deal today if you are ok with the couple of points mentioned.

Cheers!

Wow !!! Buddy, you wrote some great reviews about this phone, could you update that thread also as to why you are giving this one up, that too at a whopping 7k off within 2 months of use which is like 1/3 of your buying price?

hi bro I required DUAL SIM functionality but right now thanks to one of my close friend I am on single sim now and as a single sim device I have loads of options!!! 7k off is normal these things once bought degrade like anything I know! :(

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

- - - Updated - - -

bumping again

- - - Updated - - -

As a Dual SIM this is the best and you can google and see for yourself!! HTC Sense 4 awesome Build and overall performance as a dual sim it has no competition in near future but as a single sim device everyone knows where it stands!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back