HTC Diamond with 3Mts warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

kidrock

Disciple
Hey, I am looking to sell my 9 months old diamond.

Condition is: 8/10

Prefer local buyers

Reason for sale: Moving to android or a lower end nokia.

The phone has served me well and has had a screen replacement just got it back on the 24th. Its on stock ROM now and unlocked. Have used it on Vodafone as well as aircel with gprs. Minor signs of everyday use as i have always kept it in a soft pouch. Only major damage is in the last pic. Battery is 1300 mAh one not the ususal 900 so the battery life is way better.

Please don't crap the thread. PM me if you want to negotiate. Looking to seal the deal within a week or else I'll stick with it.

One more thing I picked this cell from this forum itself it was 3mts old unused one then so its a good one. Only local buyers contact me. I have the bill and all. Buyers from Navi Mumbai, Thane and Andheri side preferred.
Selling for the first time so if you want any more info let me know.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0784.jpg
    IMG_0784.jpg
    309 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0786.JPG
    IMG_0786.JPG
    704.4 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_0789.jpg
    IMG_0789.jpg
    343.4 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_0792.jpg
    IMG_0792.jpg
    380.2 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0794.jpg
    IMG_0794.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 92
lol dude u serious?
16k fr a diamond ?
are u aware of the current mrp for it?
get your facts right before quoting please

sahib said:
lol dude u serious?
16k fr a diamond ?
are u aware of the current mrp for it?
get your facts right before quoting please

Dunno where you are from but I have got my facts right it still goes for 19k+. And please dont crap it unless you are from mumbai and have you facts.

i am from mumbai... not interested in buying but.. the phone sells in the second hand market easliy below the 9k range.. Bro its a windows mobile phone which dont even have 50% of resale value... consider revising ur price unless you decide to keep the phone..!! :)

Price updated. Just checked at e-zone it retails for 17+. One more thing its a 1300 MHz battery I have not the usual 900 one. Those who think of Win mo platform as crap pls avoid posting comments this is a HTC Diamond not some Nokia or Asus crap. Those who are not aware the experience on Htc is beyond any other win mo device. I am not desperate for a sale here just trying to reduce my expense as I need 2 phones one like win mo(or android) and another ordinary one for normal use. If you are interested PM me your offers I am open to negotiation with serious buyers.

Just visited city center mall today, phone is available at 9.5k 1 year used no warranty, I bargained & the owner was ready to give it for 7.9k. If anybody interested let me know

I can give you a brand new sealed Diamond for 15k's with bill and warranty in Delhi. Let me know if you are interested.

U can close the thread urself by going to itrust>>market watch...bdw if u r in mumbai Go to Alfa,Vileparle to c current prices...prices at ezone,croma r way higher than normal street price...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back