HTC Google Nexus One for 14k from DealsAndYou.com

Well they took two 99rs payments for the bestylish coupons and never refunded it.

When I called, they said they never got it and it will be returned in 7-8 working days. It's been 34 days and no money has come back yet.

The bank has said that no payment is in limbo, so the money has obviously gone to them. Now they want a bank statement showing the payments, before they can proceed the refund.

Will never, ever deal with them again. Thank GOD I lost only 198 bucks.

Me to shopped on deals and you and made purchases of more 35000 and never lost a single penny. Out of which I bought 2 nexus one, and both of them are mind blowing. :D

JT_daniel said:
. Now they want a bank statement showing the payments, before they can proceed the refund.

Will never, ever deal with them again. Thank GOD I lost only 198 bucks.
Just show them & get your money back?

Atleast I did & got the refund.

You were given the refund? Wow, then I'll do it asap. After incessant calls to their customer care, where I got possibly the worst service ever, I had given up. Now I'll get the statement asap. Problem is, the bank is 800 km from the place I stay. ;)

But till then, I stay cheated. Because it is evidently in their coffers, but they lack the will to actually search for it and want me to do to show the bank statement. Lazy buggers. :)

JT_daniel said:
You were given the refund? Wow, then I'll do it asap. After incessant calls to their customer care, where I got possibly the worst service ever, I had given up. Now I'll get the statement asap. Problem is, the bank is 800 km from the place I stay. ;)

But till then, I stay cheated. Because it is evidently in their coffers, but they lack the will to actually search for it and want me to do to show the bank statement. Lazy buggers. :)
I just sent them screenshot of account statement from my netbanking account as PDF. it worked:D

Back