HTC Hero, Little green men at their best

Shripad

ex-Mod
Well, finally I got together funds to buy the my black HTC Hero. Many people already knew I got this few days back, but my cam was busy somewhere else till now ;)

Let pics do the talking.

And finally, no root, no recovery image = no fun ;)

This is the custom recovery image for android recovery.

3304ab5ce38454b8.jpg

Total damages 32750/- ( But after selling both my white hero and TD2, i actually have money in my pocket :p )

phoenix844884 said:
nice!!

i especially llke the Batman background. :)

congratulations.

Errrrrrrr.....BATMAN ????? I surely looks like DAREDEVIL to me ....i seriously need to reconnect to DC/Marvel universe !!!!!!!

I've wanted that phone for ages. Could you tell me where you got it from?

Its definitely on my shopping list right after a 24" monitor (which I might add, surprisingly I can't find that many of in Mumbai), 2x2TB HDDs (when the become a bit cheaper) and may be a UPS (Well, Hero is above the UPS assuming I have 30k :p)

harryneopotter said:
Errrrrrrr.....BATMAN ????? I surely looks like DAREDEVIL to me ....i seriously need to reconnect to DC/Marvel universe !!!!!!!

OOOOPPSSSS!! My bad. thats DareDevil for sure. :ashamed:

PiXeLpUsHeR said:
Nice dude... and is that a Cyanogen based 1.4 recovery image I see? root for sure :D

YUp.

This one to be specific :[Recovery] [16-Sept-2009] [RA-HERO-v1.2.2] - xda-developers

Really find the memory card format and partition option handy.

Gurpartap Singh said:
Why you sold the white Hero?

Well I basically want my phones to look as good and new as possible :p

White gets dirty and smudgy really quickly. And I always prefer black when it comes to electronic gadgets. The matt black finish looks really good on this phone.

Back