HTC Kaiser(AT&T Tilt,TyTn II,8925)Windows Mobile With lots of accessories *Price Redu

Status
Not open for further replies.

sakshamkatyal

Disciple
Feb 10, 2009
Hello guyz

Here is for sale on behalf of my friend a used HTC Kaiser variant. In almost very good condition. Few wear & tear due to regular use. Its in my friends possession. Now as he needs money he wants to sell it off. WIFI,BT,GPRS,3G working excellently.

Comes with lots of accessories...

-Extended battery with original door.

-HTC multi-adaptor for 3.5mm,2.5mm plugs & charging simultaneously(check pic)

-4gb original Sandisk high speed memory card.

-High Class leather pouch

giving away of the above things depends upon the price seller is going to get.

Asking price is 10K(respectfully negotiable)

I am going to provide shipping all over India with insurance..so I will not compromise on shipping price.

For all those who doesn't know about Kaiser, then it is one of the best windows mobile phones ever produced by HTC, those who know about HTC they know how successful it has been as a phone. Thats why its called Kaiser. Its hard to find such phones at such price, so grab it.

pics

ImageShack -

Thanks for your interest & time.

sakshamkatyal

Disciple
Feb 10, 2009
As per my friend this is around 1 year old handset.

There is no warranty as its an imported version. but HTC phones are not known for problems & I have been using these phones from last so many years & never had any problem at all.

shantanil

Disciple
Aug 12, 2007
Empty Your PM inbox. Have a PM to send. BTW do you know of anyone selling a HTC Touch Pro?

sakshamkatyal

Disciple
Feb 10, 2009
People must have seen your tactics thats why I am still getting offers. The coterie is working well & ticking & now stooped to such a level where people like you are nothing but a shame & blot on freedom of liberty & speech.

I would suggest all buyers to mimick the way I did, being a genuine seller I would not mind.

I know morons like you will reach out to such a level because emptyheads just fail to scare a genuine netizen.

I will continue walking in the same way & suggest others to walk in the same way.

Saksham

Status
Not open for further replies.