HTC Magic - Android phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horoscope

Disciple
For sale

HTC Magic / Sapphire (Black color) - Airtel Locked --- Android OS Phone

10 months old. 2 months warranty remaining.

Includes all original accessories, Charger, Data cable, Headphones, 2GB micro Card, Bill Box, Manuals & top quality Leather Pouch.

Condition is too good. No scratches or dents at all. Phone is in top condition.

this Android based phone has been ROOTED with new Cyanogen 2.2 Froyo build. All features are perfectly working and the OS is stable and smooth.

Reason for Sale - upgrading to Nexus One

Price - 11000/- + Shipping - NOT NEGOTIABLE

Location - Bangalore

Screenshots

PHONE SOLD

dude pls... i know what ebay is... do u know that condition of the phone that person has listed, there no other info at all.. what about accessories ?

my phone is under warranty....

i don't understand why people treat ebay as a source for mobile phone pricing...

Horoscope said:
i don't understand why people treat ebay as a source for mobile phone pricing...
The reason is that ebay has some very good deals. The only thing is that the buyer needs to be carefull in verifying every detail before buying an item.

Horoscope said:
dude pls... i know what ebay is... do u know that condition of the phone that person has listed, there no other info at all.. what about accessories ?

my phone is under warranty....

please do not misguide the buyer , every phone which is rooted has NO WARRANTY!!

i.e. the warranty is void

SoulFire said:
please do not misguide the buyer , every phone which is rooted has NO WARRANTY!!

i.e. the warranty is void
buddy u dont have the correct information, it is very easy to UnRoot a Android and get back to factory settings and claim warranty...

technicians and service centers in India dont even know how to handle/troubleshoot an Android phone leave alone them checking if it rooted or not.....

now tell me who is misleading buyer here..... ??

Horoscope said:
buddy u dont have the correct information, it is very easy to UnRoot a Android and get back to factory settings and claim warranty...

technicians and service centers in India dont even know how to handle/troubleshoot an Android phone leave alone them checking if it rooted or not.....

now tell me who is misleading buyer here..... ??
id like to see how you unroot a faulty phone WHEN it is faulty , dont underestimate the service centers , u may get lucky at times , but the buyer needs to know that rooted phone = warranty void , just wanted to get that message out , my last post in this thread.

SoulFire said:
id like to see how you unroot a faulty phone WHEN it is faulty , dont underestimate the service centers , u may get lucky at times , but the buyer needs to know that rooted phone = warranty void , just wanted to get that message out , my last post in this thread.
how did a question of FAULTY phone arise all of a sudden... ?

all i said was it is easy to Unroot a Rooted phone.. simple...

if u Update using a RUU phone will be back to factory default... no one can find out if it was rooted or not...

if ur interested in the sale PM me but why do u want to give all wrong information here.... please post only if u have the correct info..

sorry if i have been bit harsh...

^what he meant to say is, if ur phone locks up and you need to go to service centre without being able to downgrade or unroot or whateva!!

goodluck

ayaskant12 said:
^what he meant to say is, if ur phone locks up and you need to go to service centre without being able to downgrade or unroot or whateva!!

goodluck
Yup Exactly, what SoulFire is trying to say here is suppose the buyer does not UNROOT the phone and use it, and all of a sudden the phone goes KABOOM. Then how to claim the warranty. I feel that it will be much feasible to actually UNROOT the phone and then sell it. I don't know S*** about Android cause been using iPhone since the day it was first launched, so excuse me if i sound stupid here.

JayMathers said:
Yup Exactly, what SoulFire is trying to say here is suppose the buyer does not UNROOT the phone and use it, and all of a sudden the phone goes KABOOM. Then how to claim the warranty. I feel that it will be much feasible to actually UNROOT the phone and then sell it. I don't know S*** about Android cause been using iPhone since the day it was first launched, so excuse me if i sound stupid here.
yeah but that is the buyers choice.... if the buyer wants it to be unrotted.. i can do it...

but why would some want the FW to be on 1.6 when we have a stable 2.2 froyo running on it....

actually rooting is a complicated procedure than Unrooting... so chances of bricking the phone is more when trying to root...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back