Budget Above 25K HTC One Availability.

Hey guys,

Was wondering has the HTC ONE hit the stores in India or not. I tried googling and also a feew online stores but the stores dint have any, and the news said it might be available or yet to be launched! So please help me when will it be out in stores and the price is going to be Rs.42.9k or will it vary?

Regards,
egoB!

guys im really confused between htc one and iPhone 5 :/
before anyone starts bashing me , here what i think

Thing i Don't like about one :-
1. buttons style and placement . (that power buttons is a pain)
2. battery takes huge time to charge 4h
3. 4m megapixels camera not that great in normal light and i personally don't like its low light imaging too.
4. 4,7" is not that usable with one hand
5. resale will be bad
6. video recording not great enough

htc one i can get for = 41 and iPhone 5 = 44 on emi and 40 cash
htc is just gorgeous

^ my friend swears by the fact that his 4s took better pics than his recently purchased one.
Overall i have been getting bad reviews which is directly different to what the media lauded a month or so ago. My dillema is 10% similar.

i want to upgrade from galaxy note 1 and actually if i want to spend that kind of money it will only be iPhone
the only other only option is nexus 4 . i bought nexus 4 for a week and loved the performance didn't like the display and battery was okayish . camera was not good compared to what i listen about iPhone

here it is
Nexus 4 : =
phenomenal price = 20.5 (eBay coupon)
stock pure experience
nice design
bad camera
bad battery
display washed out even after calibration

iPhone 5 :-
expensive = 44k
ios - fully optimized apps
great design
great camera
good battery
awesome display

i think why spend 20 k if im not happy ,miss some good things which i can avoid buying an iPhone now

only concern is in 5 months 5s will coming out and the way other phones are putting pressure on apple it might be too good and will have ios 7 which i fear wont be that well optimized for iPhone 5 :/

I dont think i phone above 35 k gives you much value. In fact if i have to itemise it down, i would pay that mainly for :

Phone and its features :25 k
No frill experience : 10 k

Nexus at 20 is incredibly value for money proposition mate but wont give you a no frills experience but you wont be missing much to be really honest if you don't go for an iPhone.
The only thing i can barely count is :
1 - premium feel
2 - best in class cam
3 - browsing is a bit better
4 - constant updates and a no frills ex.
The phone will last a lot longer though and that is something to be considered if you dont swap phones quickly. All my iPhones purchased till now are rock solid and only one iPhone 3gs had a dead pixel and that too was replaced in a day by apple service Center.

The phone will last a lot longer though and that is something to be considered if you dont swap phones quickly. All my iPhones purchased till now are rock solid and only one iPhone 3gs had a dead pixel and that too was replaced in a day by apple service Center.
hmmm..
yes only only which lasted me the longest was my last iphone 3g , iphone have much more longevity , even thing iphone 4 came out 3 years ago still people love it and just compare the phone that came around at that time and how it compares ....
nexus 4 i wont be buying the only thing bothers me is iphone 5s
:/ but its atleast 5 month away at the minimum for it to be announced and come to india
my local shop is giving me an offer to buy it for :- 8k cash down payment and 3k per month

Back