FS: Mobile HTC One M8 [1 Month OLD] [ 4G LTE ] [ Price Dropped ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

d3vils33k3r

Recruit
[ 2nd Mobile after LG to support 4G in INDIA ]

HTC One M8

(Glacial Silver)

Brand New Mobile - Used For 5-10 mins at max.

KEY FEATURES OF HTC ONE M8 (GLACIAL SILVER)
  • Glacial Silver Edition
  • 4G LTE India Supported.
  • 5 MP Secondary Camera
  • HTC UltraPixel Primary Camera
  • Wi-Fi Enabled
  • Android OS
  • 5-inch Touchscreen
  • Expandable Storage Capacity of 128 GB
  • 2.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 Quad Core Processor
  • Full HD Recording

NOTES :
  1. Local Buyers are preferred for cash payment and Hand-2-Hand Deal ( have to come near Sodepur Station for deal ).
  2. All other buyers who want me to ship the item , please note Payment First and Shipping Charges will be according to the courier you choose and have to paid by the buyer in advance along with the item price.
  3. Price is non-negotiable as its "Glacial Silver" Edition , but anyone interested can PM me their price , if I think I can go with that price I will reply you.
  4. Negotiations via post is not acceptable , only via PM
  5. Please don't post new cost 46k on Flipkart or Snapdeal or etc , as this one is "Glacial Silver" Edition which cost Rs 48,500 at Snapdeal / Flipkart. and anyways If not interested don't ruin my sell.
  6. Item will be shipped within 2/3 days upon payment , I will try to ship it on the next day itself.
DUE TO HIGH QUALITY IMAGES , IMAGES ARE UPLOADED ON DROPBOX.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zgnk3uslvmem5ow/AAC5CGFcexKvp3kzQUe1aRo2a

or

http://imgur.com/a/MSQDv

FEW IMAGES BELOW.. FOR MORE CHECK DROPBOX LINK ABOVE :-

yQ1H6Zy.jpg

HMoacog.jpg

Last edited:
OP, Can you post the rear side pictures of the phone. Din't look at imgur link.

Also, Buyers be cautious.

Last edited:
BEFORE POSTING NONSENSE , LOOK AT THIS , BOUGHT FROM SHOPCLUES , SHIPPED TO KOLKATA , SELLER IS FROM JAIPUR.[DOUBLEPOST=1407004879][/DOUBLEPOST]
OP, Can you post the rear side pictures of the phone. Din't look at imgur link.

Also, Buyers be cautious.

dude cautious for what !! Mind Explaining ?

Rear side and all are posted at imgur and dropbox links

Last edited:
dude cautious for what !! Mind Explaining ?

Rear side and all are posted at imgur and dropbox links
I have no intentions to spoil your sale thread but suddenly some guy posting from Kolkata showing bill of jaipur ( You mentioned shopclues later )
A guy buying a phone 48.5k, selling the phone for 44.5K and that too within 4days of purchase & without no prior market feedback.
People usually Scam this way.

I have no intentions to spoil your sale thread but suddenly some guy posting from Kolkata showing bill of jaipur ( You mentioned shopclues later )
A guy buying a phone 48.5k, selling the phone for 44.5K and that too within 4days of purchase & without no prior market feedback.
People usually Scam this way.

anyways , I don't like the mob , and all knows mob prices goes down a lot in few days also more old the mob is the less price .. So , I had figured it out that rather than keeping it with me as a high priced item (as stubborn) I should sell it before price goes down..

This happened with my previous sale of iPad Air 128GB , that item never got sold and result I am using it and stuck with it.. and wont sell at low price now.. So cant sell (you can see my old thread-its not sold and never will be now..)...

This is the reason I am selling it cheap I can.

Last edited:
bump.......[DOUBLEPOST=1409076428][/DOUBLEPOST]PRICE SLASHED AGAIN .... 38.5 K (INCL SHIPPING) This is a Limited Offer will Increase Price to 40K after 3/4 days.

Last edited:
will be in kolkata 29th september - might pick it up personally, if available at a reasonable price

cant travel to sodepur though!!

will be in kolkata 29th september - might pick it up personally, if available at a reasonable price

cant travel to sodepur though!!

what price you are expecting ? Its already reasonable price as far as its concerned ..

Please PM me your price , so that I can tell you I can offer at that price or not.

Thanks for your interest dude :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back