Android HTC One M8 - cheapest screen replacement option in New Delhi?

TerrorBlade

Disciple
Hello,

I have a cracked htc one m8 screen and am looking for the cheapest option to get it replaced(entire panel will have to be replaced). However, i don't care if it's original or not as I'm giving it away to Flipkart in an exchange offer.

Would you guys know of any shop in Gaffar market? I stay in Green Park, New Delhi. One of the local shops in green park market is charging 2400 INR for replacement with a non genuine lower contrast screen. The flipkart boy would just see if the screen is working. That is why Im looking for the cheapest option that would just work.

Thank you

Just go to Gaffar market and check the prices with multiple shops. Get it done by the one offering for lowest price. There is also scope for some bargaining.

Also, if you visit, you can also try butter chicken roll from WRAPS which is in a galli just behind the Karol bagh metro station. It will be the best roll you have ever tasted :p

Just go to Gaffar market and check the prices with multiple shops. Get it done by the one offering for lowest price. There is also scope for some bargaining.

Also, if you visit, you can also try butter chicken roll from WRAPS which is in a galli just behind the Karol bagh metro station. It will be the best roll you have ever tasted :p
True that. Wraps FTW!

Back