Budget Above 25K HTC One M8 or LG G3 ??

harish.awe

Disciple
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for an upgrade from my current HTC One m7.
I'm a fan of HTC , I just love their phones but now I'm in confusion whether to go with M8 or new G3 (mainly because of it display and camera).
So plz help me to choose one.

thanks you

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for an upgrade from my current HTC One m7.
I'm a fan of HTC , I just love their phones but now I'm in confusion whether to go with M8 or new G3 (mainly because of it display and camera).
So plz help me to choose one.

thanks you

The M8 isn't that much of an upgrade over the M7. They even have the same camera sensors although the M8 has an additional camera for depth . I'd advice you to stay with the phone for another few months and get the next HTC One. Apparently, it's coming with a better camera and sleeker design.

The M8 isn't that much of an upgrade over the M7. They even have the same camera sensors although the M8 has an additional camera for depth . I'd advice you to stay with the phone for another few months and get the next HTC One. Apparently, it's coming with a better camera and sleeker design.
Yeah i agree with you, screen resolution is same, camera is almost same ! but im facing some issue with my current phone after it was dropped in water , so i have to change it !!:(
any word abt G3 ? have you used it[DOUBLEPOST=1411380075][/DOUBLEPOST][DOUBLEPOST=1411380118][/DOUBLEPOST]If anyone has used G3 plz tell your opinions about the device !! is it better than M8 does the 2k display makes the difference ?

Last edited:
Yeah i agree with you, screen resolution is same, camera is almost same ! but im facing some issue with my current phone after it was dropped in water , so i have to change it !!:(
any word abt G3 ? have you used it[DOUBLEPOST=1411380075][/DOUBLEPOST][DOUBLEPOST=1411380118][/DOUBLEPOST]If anyone has used G3 plz tell your opinions about the device !! is it better than M8 does the 2k display makes the difference ?

Why don't you get a temp phone then like the Xiaomi Redmi 1s or the Moto E?

The 2k display is definitely better than the HTC One's display but the camera isn't that much better. I've only used the phone in the store.

I own a G2 and G3 both. G3 is a wonder. The screen is mind blowing, the interface is melted butter and the cam quality is exceptionally good. The rear key, the knock wake and the thinnest bezels are the gems of handset. Eyes closed you can go for it and you wont be disappointed at all.[DOUBLEPOST=1411382919][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why don't you get a temp phone then like the Xiaomi Redmi 1s or the Moto E?

The 2k display is definitely better than the HTC One's display but the camera isn't that much better. I've only used the phone in the store.

I am a user and you wont believe the picture quality. The laser autofocus is really quick and optical image stabilizer is too good. Really it does what it says "dslr like picture quality".

I personally prefer the design of m7 over m8 but then it is a subjective matter.

G3 is an obvious upgrade from m7 , m8 is not. M8 is for those new to htc camp. Do consider the in hand feel penalty if you decide to move from m7 to g3.

I personally prefer the design of m7 over m8 but then it is a subjective matter.

G3 is an obvious upgrade from m7 , m8 is not. M8 is for those new to htc camp. Do consider the in hand feel penalty if you decide to move from m7 to g3.
Even i find m7 more compact and better designed than m8. I was not ready to change it till it went kaput :(

One more question , i have heard QHD display makes the device lag a bit is this true ?

Most of the reviews i see they say HTC M8's display is better than G3 in terms of contrast and saturation( result colors look more vibrant in M8), and G3's colors are little washed out !! is this true ? does anyone has experienced the same ?

Back