HTC One Series Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saiyan

The L33t Admeen
Skilled
HTC One Series

ZZCKz.jpg

Was browsing around for the details wrt the upcoming HTC One Series, particularly the HTC One X model which will feature the Tegra 3 processor.

Since there is no dedicated thread here, starting one.

Official Page

Detailed Specification

HTC One X | HTC One S | HTC One V

One Series Hands-on @ MWC 2012

[media]http://youtu.be/t09LHXDjGb4[/media]

Pricing Info (Uk Pricing)

One X - £492 | One S - £450 | One V - £264

Comparison between the Nexus Prime

Personally looking to buy a high end mobile this summer, will start a thread for it later
<

Meanwhile lets discuss about this mobile and share all the related news here.

Also share details if any about the India launch.

^ X and S got 32GB and 16GB respectively. Personally i am satisfied with the given capacity.

some 4GB is free in my 32GB card (in my desire S) and I dont even have many videos. I would appreciate a 64GB version if no card slot.

_

Exactly the same issue here on my galaxy s2. Need more space :)

Biggest gripe is that if at all the phone is to be sent for repairs, you have saved essential/sensitive data on a non removable location.

So true.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

If anyone is planning to use the phone as a multimedia device, then unless the the graphic chip on the phone has undergone a significant change from what it was on the Atrix, its hopeless! Wouldn't even play 720p smoothly
<

which is better out of super IPS LCD2 and Super AMOLED display?

and pros and cons of above displays compared to each other

If anyone is planning to use the phone as a multimedia device, then unless the the graphic chip on the phone has undergone a significant change from what it was on the Atrix, its hopeless! Wouldn't even play 720p smoothly
<

On the paper it says the GPU performance increase is up to 3x when compared to the Tegra 2.

Tegra 3 vs Tegra 2

btw, i remember you playing some HD clip in my LCD using the Atrix right ?

That must be like 2k high quality songs. How many of those songs do you actually listen to daily?
<

songs of only a dozen or so latest films and very few music albums. mainly audio books, binaurals, ttc lectures, devotional songs, sanskrit mantras etc and I listen to them often (6~7 hrs per day my mobile will be playing these either through my earphones or connected to a speaker)

sorry if this is going OT
<

_

i love the one S's slim structure. Thank God, for once somebody thought of s as slim other than speed.

The pricing is not very promising, was hoping on getting the One X on release in India, but it is gonna be 500GBP in UK translates to 40K in India and retail price will be higher than that. That coupled with the lack of microSD slot kills this one for me
<

Now I have to hope that the O4X isnt as atrociously ugly as the MWC pics showed it to be.

april 2 is the date my friend's first quad core phone to hit indian market my dad has given me an 33,000 budget to buy an phone this may and hopefully the phone may turn out to be at the same price range

specs are as follow:

• Android v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
  • 8 MP Primary Camera
  • 1.3 MP Secondary Camera
  • 4.7-inch Super LCD 2 Touchscreen
  • 1.5 GHz Quad Core Processor
  • Full HD Recording
  • Micro SIM Only
  • No microSD Slot
  • Internal Storage Capacity of 32 G
  • NFC
  • the main problem for this phone may turn out to be battery life,so pity htc provided it with only 1800 ma battery,but still looks are awesome[attachment=12747:htc.jpeg]

Attachments

• htc.jpeg
    htc.jpeg
    16.9 KB · Views: 123
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back