anuragingle

Disciple
Between the HTC One V and HTC Sensation, which is the better phone,

The features important for me are

1. Battery Life

2. Audio Quality

3. Build Quality of phone

4. Camera,

Comparing the above points which would be a better choice?

Can anyone post the pros and cons of each phone?

The sensation has a bigger screen, higher resolution on the screen, higher MP camera and they have equivalent rated batteries. Sensation has a dual core and one V has a single core, so the latter should have a battery life (but the reviews at gsmarena depict a poor standby time) and sensation would get ICS soon but one V has it out of the box.

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2

thanks for the replies guys,

Any idea abt the One V battery life?

If i charge it full overnight and then during the day use it for abt 1 hr of calls, 1 hr of music and 1 hr of browsing would the battery last me throughout the day, atleast till 9-10 PM without charging again?

One V user here. Using it for 2 weeks. Ask any questions if required.

Battery life, with moderate usage, I have achieved 1.5 days.
<

People saying its ugly. To each his own. The chin is growing on me. I have a big hand, the chin helps me hold it properly.
<

Paint going off. Haven't seen any till now. Either way using it in a Amzer case now.

Sensation was in my books, but just coz its a old model I didn't buy.

One V user here. Using it for 2 weeks. Ask any questions if required.

Battery life, with moderate usage, I have achieved 1.5 days.
happy55.gif

People saying its ugly. To each his own. The chin is growing on me. I have a big hand, the chin helps me hold it properly.
happy55.gif

Paint going off. Haven't seen any till now. Either way using it in a Amzer case now.

Sensation was in my books, but just coz its a old model I didn't buy.

i am planning to buy this but one of my friend is saying that HTC build with bad quality and with in a couple of months seems to be like old phone and it will difficult for 2 sales
<

Back