HTC Wildfire vs Dell XCD35

adizz

Disciple
I had enough of Nokia and Symbian, going Android.

But now, I'm in a bit confused between wildfire and xcd35. Both are selling at similar prices on flipkart.

I'm leaning towards the XCD35 because of the bigger screen and camera isn't that important for me.

Thanks in advance

My friend is exactly on the same situation as the OP of this thread.. He is confused in deciding between HTC Wildfire and DELL XCD35.. I suggested his to go for DELL XCD35.. Can the DELL XCD35 if bought from letsbuy.com with froyo(gen2) be able to unlock the additional RAM??

TY

navino87 said:
My friend is exactly on the same situation as the OP of this thread.. He is confused in deciding between HTC Wildfire and DELL XCD35.. I suggested his to go for DELL XCD35.. Can the DELL XCD35 if bought from letsbuy.com with froyo(gen2) be able to unlock the additional RAM??

TY

It seems the newer XCD35's RAM is already unlocked to 512mb from letsbuy..so you do not need to unlock it manually..

Yeah... I alreeady suggected him to extend his budget and go for moto defy.. But he says he doesn't want to spend more than 10k for mobile :/.. And he also doesn't like LG Optimus One P500.. So,i left him to chose between HTC Wildfire & Dell XCD35.. Anyway i wil again try conviencing him to buy defy..

Thanks for the suggestion guys... Will ask him to stick with dell xcd35..

@emmarbee : He is already having a crappy micromax mobile.. He doesn't want to go for a micromax mobile any more..

Back