HTC Wildfire

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolVerIn-E-

Disciple
HTC Wildfire Mobile Phone

Expected Price: HTC Wildfire = Rs [strike]10,000[/strike] 8200/- Shipped + A 4GB Memory Card.

Time of Purchase: Wildfire - 27/11/2010

Warranty period: Wildfire = Yes | 8 Months

Reason for Sale: Wildfire - Upgraded to a new phone.

Purchase Invoice Available: Yes

Product Condition: Wildfire - 10/10 Condition - Was properly covered with Zagg full body invisible shield since I got this phone.

Product Location: New Delhi, India.

Preferred Courier: Trackon/Bluedart Courier Service

Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer, Buyer picks up and pays.

pICTURES -

img4377ap.jpg

img4378rt.jpg

img4382z.jpg

img4386f.jpg

img4391l.jpg

img4392sz.jpg

img4395n.jpg

img4399u.jpg

img4404s.jpg

^They have limited the coupon value now. The coupon is valid for a max discount of 2000. My device is almost new like as I have galaxy S which I always had preferred over this. Plus, it is covered with Full Body Zagg from the day I got it. And also it carries 1 year extra warranty that bought separately by paying Rs 1000/- more.

Price in letsbuy is 11999 so after 15%dis it comes to 10199, so its less than max value of 2000.

nevermind free bump for u :)

look sir the thing is that I'm offering a phone with 20 months warranty left. 1 year manufacturer and 1 year additional. And my phone was barely used as I have galaxy S as well.. Also this was covered with zagg full body shield, hence, there is not even a single chance of a scratch on the body or screen. The device is new and has extended warranty. That's why I'm selling it for 10.5K.

I think techpal is right. If you want to sell it then you have to make it worth for the buyer. Maybe try to sell in the range of Rs9k (american style make it Rs9999 lol).

All the best

^ lol. Well, i dont think there is anything wrong in my price. The manufacturer gives only one year warranty, whereas I paid extra for one year more and the device was covered with a 1300 bucks invisible shield, since I got it.

However, the interested people can negotiate via pm. Please do not post such things in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back