Htc wildfire

one of my friends got it in Bangalore for 15.6k at Sangeetha and given the high price that Sangeetha quotes, this phone should be avaiable for some 15k. But any given day, I would pick Samsung Wave over Wildfire even though Wildfire runs Android.

I went around shops in Jayanagar (Bangalore) and everybody quoted 15-16k for Wildfire.

Sangeetha quoted 15.8, Univercell 16, Channel 9 15.2 (with some silly gold/silver coin offer) , Suntimes 15.5(and in the next minute said 15k was final..lol)

But didn't get to see a live phone...all had some dummies :(

BTW, @Desiibond - did your friend by any chance buy the phone @ the Jayanagar 4th blk Sangeetha? I saw someone getting a screen guard on a Wildfire when I went in there...

I've bought the phone and it is awesome. Google has asked all android app developers to make apps compatible with all screen resolutions, so I doubt the resolution would be a problem. I bought it for 15K from Spencer Plaza.

Hi,

I am planning to buy a mobile phone, my budget is 15k. I am looking for 3G,wifi and OS. I am confused between Nokia X6 and HTC Wildfire. Both are available at almost same price in Kerala. I read some bad reviews about both these phones. I am also looking for Samsung Galaxy Spica. But I was told that Samsung stopped that model and is not avaliable in India .

Whats your opinion?

^ Go to HTC India website - they have contact details for authorized retailers. I have personally also seen other retailers also selling the phone. In South Delhi, it's available in Green Park for sure.

Back