panky.killer

Disciple
[attachment=9958:16772.attach]

once again paki hacker hack some indian site :mad:

Attachments

• bsnl.jpg
    bsnl.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 175
With the kind of knowledge/skill required to hack a site like bsnl, I don't think the hacker needs to concentrate on his English writing. Looks deliberate too.

nehaladsul said:
Just look at his English usage! He needs to take lessons from our Primary School kids!!!

Dood, I would rather think about enhancing mine/our technical knowledge and get on with some serious cracking/hacking.

If we call ourselves educated and smart, we should be in a position to give them a reply within hrs of such atrocious acts.

Spacescreamer said:
I would rather think about enhancing mine/our technical knowledge and get on with some serious cracking/hacking.

If we call ourselves educated and smart, we should be in a position to give them a reply within hrs of such atrocious acts.

^^ Lolzzz... In that case, we need to start sending Terrorists to Pakistan as well... :lol:

If you ask me, I wouldn't bother about attacking their websites... I would rather concentrate on strengthening my defenses! :p

Yaar we all understand they all know how to be agitated and behave like their rear is on fire 24 x 7.

They cant really do too much of a consolidated work for longer duration and keep fumbling. What u say is true to a good extent as i really dont know if at all our quota wali sarkar will ever understand the importance of IT measurements, but Indians all should up the ante/skillset to a level where such acts are nothing more than pocket change.

Back