Huawei 3g Data Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello friends,

I want to buy another 3g data card to used it in Vmware OS. I would prefer to have data card from huawei with 7.2mbps D/L and 5.76 U/L and with crc9 external antenna port(Like huawei 1762,E176 etc) and @low price.

Thank you for viewing my thread.

@supra, I am asking for low because of the following reasons :-

1. Data card price are decreasing fast. U know, I have bought e156g for 3800/-(BSNL) now 7.2mbps retailing for 2800/-(ebay).

2. I already have one 3g data card and I donot want to invest another 3k for a data card.

3. I planning something therefore I need 2 now after sometime I have to use one data card and sell another because one will USELESS.

4. I may buy another HDD soon.

5. I am from Patna so I think no 25% voucher not available here.

But I want to choose a way profitable to both me and the seller. I want 5.76mbps for future proof and I don't have experience in buying-selling online(never tried LOL). I prefer local sell and it's difficult in getting local buyers.

@babhishek, it depends on what type of antenna u wanna purchase. I am using a local purchased antenna costing 120/-.

@vijay, yeah I know about that but I need an used data card for a cheaper price. BTW, if i have to buy a new data card I won't umg181 since its usb port is movable(I wan't fixed). Maybe some ppl have bought 3g data card and not getting good speed.... so I am expecting that they want to sell their cards.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Anyone plz???? Really need one soon. I will take on the RENT too... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back