Huawei UMG 1831 @ 2400 + shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

CeDrIc

Adept
Guys,

I have a guy who is willing to give these 1831's at 2500/- shipped for multiple quantity orders maybe like 5-10 pcs.
Warranty of 1 year.
I am still in talks with him to reduce the price ;) , let me see how it goes.
Until then, those who are interested, reply here.

Will update soon.

Interested Members: ( 7 as of now )
apextwin146
ggt
Nag1010
babhishek
N3TWork_GuRu
sgx100
myself

i had a chat with him he said the seller is going to get new stock by this week end. if he gets more orders he can lower the price. as of now including him its 4 orders he needs more.

Thanks for updating Gauresh :p

Sorry, was busy wit work, so couldnt update.

The guy is asking for 2500 per piece shipped for 5 pcs as he has very less stock available with him and claiming that prices have gone up now :mad:

No one else interested?

* updated first post with interested members. Only 4 here have confirmed as of now.Need one more now.

RS4 said:
I think our TE dealer may match/better these prices as he has the lowest prices in the market for these modems,so try to get a quote from dvdstoredelhi:

Huawei UMG 1831 21.6MBPS 3G USB Modem
If he had wanted to sell at a lower price, he would have already started a GO or FS thread long back as he did with E122 @ 2250.

But there was no sale thread for UMG 1831 from him. He is just selling it on his site and Ebay.

CeDrIc said:
If he had wanted to sell at a lower price, he would have already started a GO or FS thread long back as he did with E122 @ 2250.
But there was no sale thread for UMG 1831 from him. He is just selling it on his site and Ebay.

+1 to that .
also with 1 year warranty the deal looks all the more sweeter:)

@Cedric : Im Intrested too !! Can you post more details, such as who is the actual seller, where is he located and the warranty info.

Now this is a life saver...I was on the verge of conducting a transaction of the same at 2800/= and somehow managed to find this IC.

Also before that I was also on the verge of completing another transaction @ 2799 and only to take a break to have lunch and when I came back the deal was revised at 2999 :O

So its been a bad day for me.

I absolutely need the UMG 1831 ASAP as Im very sure the prices are going to surge northwards.

@ CeDrIc count me in.

If its ok with all we can close the deal @ 2500/= including shipping as now I suppose we have a total of 7 members including myselves.

PS - Can you PM me some details about the seller and his rep+

sgx100 said:
Now this is a life saver...I was on the verge of conducting a transaction of the same at 2800/= and somehow managed to find this IC.

Also before that I was also on the verge of completing another transaction @ 2799 and only to take a break to have lunch and when I came back the deal was revised at 2999 :O

So its been a bad day for me.

I absolutely need the UMG 1831 ASAP as Im very sure the prices are going to surge northwards.

@ CeDrIc count me in.

If its ok with all we can close the deal @ 2500/= including shipping as now I suppose we have a total of 7 members including myselves.

PS - Can you PM me some details about the seller and his rep+

If you require this modem urgently then you can very well buy it off ebay for 2799 minus 5% coupon, i.e 2660/- net.

Ok guys.
I havent met this dealer. Got his no. through a friend who exports these modems to this dealer.
I cant directly ask the exporter to send to me since i will need to take care of importing stuff like customs, taxes etc.
This dealer is from Kolkata.

I will need some help with anyone from Kolkata to check on this dealer.
Updated 1st thread with more interested members.

I can contact the dealer -( PM me the no. ) and arrange to ship it from Kolkata to TE members. But there should be no pressure of immediate shipping once the payment is made. I'll need 1-2 days after I receive the items and the payment before I can courier it.

archat68 and Revolution : YGPM

You wont need to take the trouble of shipping, the dealer will do it from his side. Do contact him asap.

Any updates from Calcutta ... Have got the number of a ebay dealer who was selling on ebay @ 2800 with 1 year warranty.
Will speak to him tomorrow 1st thing up.

I will try to take quotes for multiple orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back