Huawei UMG 1831 @ 2400 + shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes guys, plz talk to this guy soon, confrim the prices and the warranty thing. he has limited stocks and new stocks will arrive only around Feb 15.

About warranty, let me tell you, this guy imports these modems from a chinese exporter, i am in contact with that exporter too. If any replacement has to be done, this kolkata dealer will do the replacement if he has stocks available at his end, if not he will forward them to the chinese exporter and get back new pieces from there.

Guys I may speak to the ebay seller in Bihar...but the problem is that though he has a 100% ebay rating it would not be advisable to carry out a multi-unit deal without a local picker.

It's upto you guys.

In the meantime...Any updates from the City of Joy...

Im afraid the prices are going to shoot northwards anytime soon.

We all need to nail to this dead soon.

I tried to call the the dealer yesterday 3-4 times - the number was always busy. I've not tried today - let babhishek speak to him.

talked to the guy - plz note he is not based in kolkata.. he is in a town approx 100 kms away

max 5 pieces

prices are up

2600 per piece shipped for 5 pieces

>5 pieces not available....

i will receive a confirmation tomorrow of final availability in numbers

m

1 yr warranty provided by him - needs to be shipped back to him for warranty claims.

The price is high.or you need to renegotiate with the seller.

When i mailed the mumbai seller he was ready to ship the modem for 2.5k. The mumbai dealer said that the next lot will be available by 20th of feb.

Assuming he (kolkata guy) deals directly with the exporter you should try to get a better deal out of him.

lol - dude i did my bargains

wait till 20th of feb or else these are the rates period

remember its CNY so no stocks in China to be shipped for a week - prices are high

^ I am still here. :p Will be off TE from tomorrow till Tuesday.

@all : I myself will contact that (kolkata) guy again and confirm the price and the no. of pieces he has now. Currently in office. If i get time, i will do so and update today itself.
If not, this will happen only after tuesday

Hi,

Im backing off from this IC due to unavoidable circumstance as earlier communicated to CeDrIc the OP.

I finally ordered from pareshwins @ ebay @ 2999 plus a 50/- DC :| which ebay sent me :mad:

Though wished I could have bought off this thread.

Wish all you guys the best for this IC/GO

He was the same guy i was negotiating .
Anyways i am in talks with one of my friends and another one on TE.
If the confirmation comes from them the GO is still on with around 8 pieces and if possible cedric might also get few more.

Guys,

Just bought the Huawei UMG 1831 @ 2850 off eBay. Im backing out of the IC, couldn't wait any longer.

Hope you'll get the best deal of this GO.

Lol the day we bargained to get the price to 2450 from mumbai dealer you buy it from somewhere else. :p.
So my friend has confirmed so 3 modems are for sure i.e my friend not on te.
The thread starter and yours truly.
Prospective date for buying is 12Th.
Those who are still interested in buying kindly confirm it with cedric.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back