Huawei UMG 1831 3G USB Modem+ BSNL 3G Sim activated w/ Unlimited plan(3months left)

Status
Not open for further replies.

surya_neo

Disciple
Product:Huawei UMG 1831 3G USB Modem+ BSNL 3G Sim activated w/ Unlimited plan(3months left)

* Expected Price: Rs 2000/- for modem + Rs 2100/- for sim

* Time of Purchase: Jan 2011

* Remaining Warranty period: Modem has 9 months left and BSNL sim 3months till July 29th(activated with unlimited plan for 4200/- on Jan 29th)

* Reason for Sale: Shifting to a house where 3G is not available

* Purchase Invoice Available:Yes.

* Product Condition: Good

* Product Location: Hyderabad,AP

* Preferred Courier: DTDC or Blue Dart

* Shipping Charges: @actuals

* Payment Options: Bank transfer

* Preference to the local buyers(no shipping..can collect the item directly from me)

Note:

a) Cant sell the modem alone as then my sim will get wasted...but can sell the sim separately..once sim is sold ready to sell the modem separately..

b) Dont know how to show the proof for the validity of sim..If some one can let me know how to do that..then I am ready to do that..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Re: Huawei UMG 1831 3G USB Modem+ BSNL 3G Sim activated w/ Unlimited plan(3months lef

YGPM... and please blacken the imei part in the bill using ms-paint or similar software.

Re: Huawei UMG 1831 3G USB Modem+ BSNL 3G Sim activated w/ Unlimited plan(3months lef

dear friend, your modem part is salable, but i am afraid the sim is not salable.

whats a salable?

Selling a sim card to anybody is a legal offense. Better you get the name changed to new person.

Infact this very thread may land him in jail. !!! @ OP before someone starts getting ideas take off the registered sim under your name off the list. It doesnt take one single call a mail to D-Company from your registered sim card and have you grilled for life.

^ ^Not alone legal offense it could be dangerous if misused in terrorist activities, etc. The registered owner of the sim card would be held solely responsible. Some one report this matter to moderators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back