FS: Consoles Huge price drop..for 16k only..NVIDIA SHIELD Pro - 4K Streaming Media, Android TV and gaming console

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Tech enclave 1.jpg
    Tech enclave 1.jpg
    702.8 KB · Views: 470
  • Tech Enclave 2.jpg
    Tech Enclave 2.jpg
    365.4 KB · Views: 488
  • Tech Enclave 3.jpg
    Tech Enclave 3.jpg
    315.9 KB · Views: 429
  • Tech enclave 4.jpg
    Tech enclave 4.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 429
Last edited:
nice show off / trolling / egoistic thread cause selling a used item at higher than mrp has no other justification

Lol....the link Sam4mmumbai is posted for 16 Gb model with with no remote....mine is pro model 500 Gb with I am giving free remote....

PHOENix117 get your facts clear before posting[DOUBLEPOST=1463253559][/DOUBLEPOST]
nice show off / trolling / egoistic thread cause selling a used item at higher than mrp has no other justification

Lol....the link Sam4mmumbai is posted for 16 Gb model with with no remote....mine is pro model 500 Gb with I am giving free remote....

Last edited:

PHOENix117 get your facts clear before posting[DOUBLEPOST=1463253559][/DOUBLEPOST]

pro model has got a price of 299 usd and 500 hdd costs 1000 bucks and intel 520 ssd costs 2.5k which will be 10x faster than your pro model

Anyways not starting a debate or anything
Nobody will buy it anyways why feed the troll

Keep bumping this thread dozen times a day

pro model has got a price of 299 usd and 500 hdd costs 1000 bucks and intel 520 ssd costs 2.5k which will be 10x faster than your pro model

Anyways not starting a debate or anything
Nobody will buy it anyways why feed the troll

Keep bumping this thread dozen times a day
Seems like u r more worried about sale....lol :D

Amount transferred for the extra controller. Please revert with confirmation of fund transfer and also inform probable shipping date.

Extra controller received. Thanks for the expedited and safe shipping. Leaving feedback. Grab the console guys- makes for an awesome media player.

wow lucky sale #inflatedprice!

I dont usually comment much, use this forum to learn about tech stuff, but your post is in really bad taste and compelled me to respond. I have not interacted with the seller of the product above but he offered it for a great price. I recently bought the 16gb version with the help of a friend coming down from US- and at the current conversion rate it cost me more than 16k (got the remote too). So if you add $100 (Rs 6500 at least) for the Pro model, appreciate that this machine is not officially available in India, and is a wonderful HTPC replacement (saving you all the money and headaches of assembling one) I think the seller offered an awesome deal. Your remark clearly shows you are upset with yourself for having probably lowballed the seller and missed the deal.

I dont usually comment much, use this forum to learn about tech stuff, but your post is in really bad taste and compelled me to respond. I have not interacted with the seller of the product above but he offered it for a great price. I recently bought the 16gb version with the help of a friend coming down from US- and at the current conversion rate it cost me more than 16k (got the remote too). So if you add $100 (Rs 6500 at least) for the Pro model, appreciate that this machine is not officially available in India, and is a wonderful HTPC replacement (saving you all the money and headaches of assembling one) I think the seller offered an awesome deal. Your remark clearly shows you are upset with yourself for having probably lowballed the seller and missed the deal.

True....I had spent more than 35k+ for the whole thing...and then selling it for 16k was a real deal for the buyer

@Arbit
your assumption on me low balling is pointless and a bit lame.
the deal was closed. sale done.
i said its inflated in price because :
a new shield is available direct from nvidia for 299usd
pretty sure with some offers and rebates it can be had for 260 usd brand new
200 usd would have been a decent price,imo.

NVIDIA SHIELD | Android TV, Tablet, and Portable
https://shield.nvidia.com/

I feel that I got a deal at the price that I bought it for. I have no one coming from the US to get me this so that is out of the question. Regarding getting it shipped here using a service like Aramex or something else would still have cost me more. Just FYI, I checked the current price of the Shield 500GB + Remote on Amazon.com and it costs $344.68 which translates to Rs.23,079.67 at today's rate. If I did buy at $200 odd from wherever... then it would translate to Rs.13,392.07 or ~14K. Ebay India is listing this for 36K without the remote. Either way, I don't think it was a bad deal...and the bottom line is I am happy with the device. Leaving feedback for OP. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back