'Humble Bundle' brings quality video games from EA such as Battlefield 3 and Dead Space 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
PM me your email and I will buy the bundle for you.
please buy as gift and send it to my email id? Will transfer via Neft!

today i tried with
debit cards - axis bank , ICICI bank, IDBI ,
virtual credit card - axis bank , sbi bank , couldnt create VCC for icici bank as they need credit card

created account with paypal and linked my idbi debit card but failed to pay (it deducted 1rs from my account)

now i am tired and need help .... will sometime issue a credit card

please buy as gift and send it to my email id? Will transfer via Neft!

today i tried with
debit cards - axis bank , ICICI bank, IDBI ,
virtual credit card - axis bank , sbi bank , couldnt create VCC for icici bank as they need credit card

created account with paypal and linked my idbi debit card but failed to pay (it deducted 1rs from my account)

now i am tired and need help .... will sometime issue a credit card

PM me with your email.

I use my international debit card from axis bank with when making payment through amazon payment. it works for me.

I am downloading Crysis 2 game from steam client and Origin but there is an difference in size where Steam client shows around 5gb of data and Origin shows 12gb data to be download

Confused?

i have an extra bundle with me as i asked 2 members to buy and second member didnt responded for a day and i got the bundle from first member
now today i got the mail of the bundle and the NEFT details
the keys are redeemed but not used (i can trust that... he is slow but not a cheater)

i have to pay little extra to him so if anyone wants it then pay me the amt what i have to pay to him and i will send the bundle (i would advice to redeem those keys ASAP and attach them to your account to be 100% sure)

I am downloading Crysis 2 game from steam client and Origin but there is an difference in size where Steam client shows around 5gb of data and Origin shows 12gb data to be download

Confused?
I'm downloading using steam and it's also showing 12GB data.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back