Humble Indie Bundle 7

jc36lect3r

Skilled
The Humble Indie Bundle 7 is now live ! And now you get separate Steam keys for all the games !

Shank 2

The Binding Of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC

Closure

Snapshot

Indie Game : The Movie

And if you pay more than the average

Dungeon Defenders + all DLC (about 23 dlcs)

Legend Of Grimrock

If you buy the bundle now, any games that are added in the future, be it below or above average, you will get them too. And games are usually added.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

are these games good?

many of these were indie hits on steam and seeing their youtube trailers makes me salivate. Really like the unique concepts of closure and snapshot and am dying to see the documentary included cos it was my dream to be a game dev once too..

am low on funds these days so gonna purchase by tomorrow after doing some zhol for the cash..

Steam Christmas sale awaited.

me too!! when does that start?

My guess is tomorrow. It is the Weekend before Christmas. I will be buying the Valve Catalog games that I don't already own, mainly CS: GO and Portal 2, mainly because they are porting their games to Linux and that's my platform of choice :)

- - - Updated - - -

My guess is tomorrow. It is the Weekend before Christmas. I will be buying the Valve Catalog games that I don't already own, mainly CS: GO and Portal 2, mainly because they are porting their games to Linux and that's my platform of choice :)

actually CSGO did go down to 4.99 already with L4D2 oncei... at least I think so :D
Me Personally, I too want Portal 2 & CSGO maybe something else even like torchlight/torchlight2 if the price is right ofc

actually CSGO did go down to 4.99 already with L4D2 oncei... at least I think so :D
Me Personally, I too want Portal 2 & CSGO maybe something else even like torchlight/torchlight2 if the price is right ofc

The lowest CSGO has been is $7.49 during the last autumn sale, where did you find it for $4.99? They might do a bigger discount this time though.

Back