Hutch_WWW conection Problem

Kumar

Skilled
Hi all!

Ive just subscribed to the hutch_www to browse on the lappy.The conn got activated and I recieved the settings OTA.

Isetup the dial-up connection with the phone (nokia 6600) as modem and
#99***1# as the dialup no.

When i try to dial the conn,the phone dials the number via the datacall and not GPRS.

I verified and the GPRS conn is working fine on the phone (im able to use agile messenger and profimail).

What should i do?or rather what mistake did i do?

thans for your help:hap2:

Kumar

UPDATE:

Ive tried changing the dialup no. from #99***1# to *99***1#.Now the "G" starts blinking but it still doesnot connect.

Any help is appreciated...

i use WWW connection with my pc just dial *99# or #99# there are no ***1 in betweek. add to my rep :bleh: i cant disconnect now so try any of the two hope it works. also do u know any xxx sites which has video's pics for download? i am in Rs.499 plan where i get 500mb free. wat abt u?

^^ wtf lmao.
yes ythere are two one is *99# another *99***1# atleast for my airtel.
do one thing if it shows g its fine reboot ur cell and check the modems are installed properly or not. also increase the usb tranfer to 460 kbps. :).

hey!

thanx for the replies.

well, i figured out the problem.

If u own an s60 phone,ull know that there are "access points" and "GPRS" sections in the settings>connections.

You have to put the accesspoint name in the relavent section in "GPRS".the name will be given in the Hutch_www (Connection name)(in this case its "www").

Thats it!

Back