Car & Bike Hyundai i20 Audio upgrade .

^ Thanks , please PM me his numba.

& Guys tell me Which 2 DIN player should i get ?

Budget would be 15k MAX.

Can i get a 2DIN Video Player at 15k ? Pioneer or other brands ?

if not then am thinking of this a 2Din Audio player ( Pioneer FH-P8000BT ) .

Guys any help
<

Here's what Happnd
<

Drove my car to my friend's place , [ National Electronics, Chamrajpet ] , he deals Tourists vehicles Entertainment system, like TT , Bus , Mini Bus, Mazdas .

i told him what happened , All he did ways he tweaked some settings on the Amp ( JBL GT X646 ). And it started sounding great
<
. WOW . Got what i actually wanted.

Thank you all for ur help
<

so now a new problem .

1 : When i increase the Volume to 40 % on the HU everything sounds fine Highs & Lows, but it sounds as thought the Speakers are cranked, i think its touching Door Speaker Grill
<

2 : Now this is very frustrating, The Light inside the car dims, when i increase the Volume. it dims & lights up
<

i think there's a power outage or something
<
, coz the Amp is drawing too much of power from the Batteries

Sounds like the amp settings have been tweaked from no bass, to maximum bass and gain
<

The speaker cones are probably hitting their peaks and distorting.

Get it set properly from someone who knows what they're doing.

You can try adjusting it yourself.

Here's a link to your amp's manual : http://www.jbl.com/resources/Brands...ocuments/en-US/OwnersManual/GT_X646_OM_EN.pdf

First set your HU equaliser flat.

Turn off bass boost on your amp.

Set the cross-over setting to flat.

Turn down the input levels and adjust it like they've shown in the manual.

Sorry to put salt on your wounds...but this thread should be renamed Hyundai i20 Audio Downgrade. My issue with you is...why stuck on the stock HU? I changed my HU to pioneer in my Innova and it made a huge difference...as far as I see..u dint but all that crappy speakers but don't expect much bass from door mounting.

@hector19. Stock Head Units are always poor.They dont have Pre-Amp Out and a Costly converter (around 2K) is used to avail inputs for Amplifier. That is the only problem. Your speakers would have sounded perfect with any 50Watt X 4 output HU/Receiver. When you have been insisted to get a 4Ch amp installed by the Cunning shopkeeper, there is no way u can get good sound quality until u change to a 1 or 2 or 3 Pre-Amp output Receiver. 2 (Front & Rear) is better since you dont have SubWoofer.
I am suffering too. Shopkeeper @J.C. Road forcefully insisted me to install a 4Ch amp.Sound is loud but Quality is bad. Now B'coz I wish to have good bass I have to install one more Amp + Sub + HU with 3PreAmp. Else (1) sound quality will be poor, (2) Fader contol is lost (3) There shall be lot of Interference (4) Channels will get mixed up etc.
So Don't Blame the Speakers; Switch to a 2 Pre-Amp Output Receiver. These days they are available starting from 5-6K. Forget the Stock CD/FM Receiver.
Wish every thing shall be fine for both of us and we get crisp sound from our car Audio.

I have bought i20 asta optional with touch screen infotainment system, to my surprise previous asta sounds much better than asta optional. Does any 1!got idea about it or what has to b the reason.

Back