I am now the leader of Kangaal Party of India

The reason for the same...

The box!!!

The (Smart)Phone!!!

The accessories....note the small converter on the left side...to connect standard nokia chargers into the phone due to the smaller jack.

Another pic....

Ok...so I suck at photography:bleh:
Serves the purpose though.

Thank you to all. :eek:hyeah:

Sorry forgot to mention the hole it burnt in my savings...i can see the other side now :eek:hyeah:

Rs 9380/- (With bill and warranty) (Inclusive of all below)
The Handset ofcourse, box packed with the above shown accessories( handsfree, charger, battery, converter for charger, USB cable and the Nokia PC Suite CD):bleh:
1 GB MicroSD card (With bill and Warranty)
A cover for the cell.
And a meagre Rs 700 off on my old cell.

Congrats XT... Nice phone...

BTW didnt the shop keeper tell you... " Kya saab naye phone ke saath purana SIM ? "... :rofl:

:) Congrats :

there seems to be a lot of Kangals in Mumbai....They keep 24 inc monitors high speed rams plasmas a lappy or two and maybe one or two gfs :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I wish I was a kangal

Awesome Phone especially for you recollecting previous ones.:p

Congrats!!:thumb:

And i so love this phone after my 6310i- fits in my hand so nice and snug.
Solid feel- no flex in body unlike plastic crap- thick, heavy metal backplate, enough to dent someone in the head if used as a shuriken.:lol:

Thinking of getting the silver one if available- P990i may be overkill for me who only yaps and smses.:ashamed:

-Bikey aka the Pauper of Mumbai.:rofl:

Congrats. Good phone. I was using it for few months.

@ Rahul there is a review already available in Review section for E50, I suppose.

Thanks once again.
As for considering my other phones???
What phones?? I only had one prior to this..and well Current one and that one are totally opposite:rofl:

Get your thoughts togather Rishi:bleh: Think about the purchase some more:rofl:

Back