i am thinking of buying nokia x6. wat do u guys think?

Shankar

Disciple
I am thinking of buying a nokia x6 8gb mobile. i am from chennai. wat is the rate of the mobile in chennai and where is the best place to buy it? i got a budget of 12k - 14k

I want a phone wit a good camera, 5mp wil be good. i would also like to use it view videos and photos so the screen size should be reasonably big. anything else wil be a bonus

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

wat do u guys think of htc wildfire?

Go for Samsung wave , it has the one the best touch screen & display currently available .
Slightly above your budget but very VFM & you will be more than happy after buying it.

I had used x6 & wave and was amazed with the touch screen response of wave.
X6 is crap don't go for it. the picture quality is not good for a 5 mp camera.

^^ Wave retails for 17.5 k in Mumbai, perhaps you may get it cheaper in Chennai.
Haven't used spica but Star is also a good phone but cannot be compared with wave.

I still insist on wave ... great phone with great features on its price tag.

thanks for the replys. now also got a doubt between Samsung i7500 galaxy, galaxy spica, jet and htc wildfire. jet is also around the same price range and it has 5mp camera while spica has 3 mp. can u guys help me out wit this. sorry for being a pain. i want to make no mistakes so i dont regret later:ashamed: spica has android os and that seems to be the only advantage. do u think i should go to spica because of this

dude seriously .. i also second the opinion of people suggesting you the samsung wave ! i laid my hands on the phone once and it is beautiful ! its also in my wish-list but not very soon to come!

Shankar said:
I am thinking of buying a nokia x6 8gb mobile. i am from chennai. wat is the rate of the mobile in chennai and where is the best place to buy it? i got a budget of 12k - 14k
there is something called as google.com it will solve all your problems & every queries regarding this piece of dump

Back