I can't see anythin on my turbo C

ajo_alex

Disciple
i am using acer 4520 with amd athlon 64x2... wen i open tc i can't see anything..but i can close the window/ run the program all by shortcuts..which proves that its still there...even wen i run it, its blank...wats the problem?

^ All specifications are updated and may not work with what our oudated text books syntax and code structure. I remember writing a program in Bloodshed C++ and compiling gave me errors even thou TurboC accepted all the syntax faithfully :p

Add the appropriate namespace and make void main() as int main(). Without the namespace you cannot even run a "Hello World" program. Most of the books are updated, I bought one 10 years back and even that was well updated. It is the teachers who ask students to use void main() and turbo C

thanks a lot 4 de help guyz...ok i will download that tomorrow....

but wen i click the tc.exe file or any exe file in tcc folder, it shows an error
"16 bit MS-DOS Subsystem
C:\turboc........tc.exe
SYSTEM\Current\ControlSet\Control\VirtualDeviceDrivers. Virtual Device Driver format in the registry is invalid. Choose 'Close' to terminate the application"

there are 2 options"close or ignore" wen i click close it closes but wen i click ignore it comes up now and its working....is there any method to avoid this error comin up always?

Right click on TC.exe goto Compatibility and change it to Windows 95 , check "Disable Visual themes. It may solve your problem.

Back