I got bigger, but yet still lighter

Have to get a screen.

Thinking of a regular 24" Dell (S2409W) which costs around $200 . Tight on budget

Is this playable on 25" - 27" CRT TVs ? May be if I get a old CRT now, can think of a bigger LCD later

cyrux said:
Have to get a screen.

Thinking of a regular 24" Dell (S2409W) which costs around $200 . Tight on budget

Is this playable on 25" - 27" CRT TVs ? May be if I get a old CRT now, can think of a bigger LCD later

check criaglist, quite a bit of LCDs ppl want to get rid of its ure ok with getting a used set, id recommend atleast a 32" screen but if tight on budget then get the 24" although dont get a TN panel as it gets irritating when you sit far from it and play which you would obviously do

cyrux said:

I'd suggest you to stay away from CRTs. They simply dont do justice to the 720p games on the PS3. Honestly!

Well, first off congrats! Less of a power hogger and a space heater!

I gifted myself the phat PS3 and hell yeah it does gets hot! I've hooked this to the Dell 2407WFP and been quite a pleasant experience. But guys on the forum on a 32incher (which isn't full HD like the Panny LX800) said it looks pretty good on those too so perhaps you should give a shot on the second hand LCDs Rave was talking of.

Well there're very few titles till date which're 1080p antively and not upscaled. Few coming up, so maybe you should look at a 1080p LCD.

Few good titles if I may suggest (in no particular order!): Killzone 2, MGS4, Uncharted, Motorstrom: Pacific Rift etc. to start off with.

Uncharted 2 coming up so better have the first finished should you not regret having played it after completing the forthcoming title. Gfx owns in Uncharted titles!

Once again congrats on one hell of a console! Do post your PSN ID. :D

Back