I got the Power.

Hey good to see, finally got urs great! And seeing that price, its pretty decent cause I paid something similar here $292, but I guess with 5yr warranty its every bit worth it!

Congrats Mate !!! ..... Neat buy for a healthy Rig... ;-)

Seriously what UPS do u people use .... I have CM extreme 600W (crappy i know) and cheapo mictrotek 1KVA didnt last for 2 months !!?!?!

senfunn said:
Congrats Mate !!! ..... Neat buy for a healthy Rig... ;-)

Seriously what UPS do u people use .... I have CM extreme 600W (crappy i know) and cheapo mictrotek 1KVA didnt last for 2 months !!?!?!

no connection :p

It all depends on how much power ur rig consumes rather than the max its rated at :)

+ ur UPS might have crapped out due to some other reason too.

:bleh: That is why our country has an eternal shortage of power...

Congrats Lord...You truly are :hap2:

p.s Legend has it that when a certain Lord used to play games the street lights in his mohalla used to go dim:p

14K is a very good price for that PSU. When one needs quality power, one needs to spend. I blew close to 400$ on the thermaltake 1200W and I don't regret it one bit. It holds up no matter what you throw at it and its a good feeling when one gets a stable overclock without too much of concern about power.

raj_pol said:
:bleh: That is why our country has an eternal shortage of power...

Congrats Lord...You truly are :hap2:

p.s Legend has it that when a certain Lord used to play games the street lights in his mohalla used to go dim:p

hahahaha :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: ... lol

Back