I Hate Digit !!!

Eazy

Skilled
Once again a Digit DVD is not being read by my ASUS E616 drive. I dont have problems with any other DVD's except these Digit P.O.S. disks.

I dont now why I waste my money on this RAG of a magazine - I never find anything worth reading in it and since last month they have increased their price by 25%. :mad:

I have sent the DVD for archival storage to the Mumbai Dump - after taking out my anger on it :mad:

DigitDVD.jpg

Rave said:
lol OMG...
Note to self: *Never mess with Eazy* :bleh:

NAH man.. I am not like that.... I am like my name ... very EAZY type of guy... I just lost it today as I really wanted to get something off the DVD disk and like many other of their DVD disks it would not read. :S

I promise will not buy Digit again :mad:

@Eazy - Bro that seems to be a Format unsupported by ur ASUS

ASUS E616 has some probs with either DVD+R or DVD-R , not sure.

But a Firmware update shud have done the trick.

Check in nero info tool which formats are supported by ur ASUS E616.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quad Master said:
@Eazy - Bro that seems to be a Format unsupported by ur ASUS

ASUS E616 has some probs with either DVD+R or DVD-R , not sure.

But a Firmware update shud have done the trick.

Check in nero info tool which formats are supported by ur ASUS E616.

Escuse my ignorance but does DVD+R and -R apply to pressed DVD disks too ? I thought these formats were only applicable to DVD disks which are made to be burned on a DVD writer ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Eazy said:
Escuse my ignorance but does DVD+R and -R apply to pressed DVD disks too ? I thought these formats were only applicable to DVD disks which are made to be burned on a DVD writer ?
No its doesnt. Pressed discs are a different matter altogether !

Chaos said:
Cant believe you guys still buy those crappy mags with crappy cds selling at insane prices :p.

THAT is exactly the reason I have bought it all this time - it helps me crap better :rofl:

Blade_Runner said:
No its doesnt. Pressed discs are a different matter altogether !

Thats is what I thought too - so this means that the Digit DVDs have no reason not to work. :mad: All other DVDs seem to work fine.

Back