I need a damn Seedbox

manusag

Adept
Guys i really need to rent a seedbox. I am struggling to maintain ratio on BCG and IPT. Cant seed at all. Any help will be appreciated.

http://seedroots.com/

Head over here get a seedbox for a month and wallah you will have TBs of buffer on the said trackers
<
.But am surprise how you managed to get RevTT
<
. I have used the $15 one and it got me VIP and PU status on 3 trackers on a month and one of them includes the difficult to seed tracker what.cd
<

http://seedroots.com/

Head over here get a seedbox for a month and wallah you will have TBs of buffer on the said trackers
<
.But am surprise how you managed to get RevTT
<
. I have used the $15 one and it got me VIP and PU status on 3 trackers on a month and one of them includes the difficult to seed tracker what.cd
<

i thought you had to pay up for VIP status?

BTW, how much buffer in trackers did you manage to make ?

But am surprise how you managed to get RevTT
<

Ahem i have some more hard to seed trackers too. But i am more concerned with Bcg. On Revtt i can seed with my mtnl 512kbps fine.

And about seedroot, you sure its good. How do you manage it? I have never used seedbox before
<

#babumxx Those are the torrent sites. Blackcatgames,IPTorrents,RevolutionTT etc

Why do you want to build ratio on bcg when there is sp even if you have good ratio but keep on hit and run you would be banned at bcg try building ratio on bitgamer rather

Get the 10$ / month plan on seed.st , On BCG you have to seed for a certain fixed period your upload speed doesnt matter , so home connection is good enough for BCG & getting a seedbox just for BCG will be useless , even if you get a 5 TB buffer you will still have to seed for the same period.

i thought you had to pay up for VIP status?

BTW, how much buffer in trackers did you manage to make ?

On what.cd its about 500gb , rest SCC tL BCG BitGamer and few other are 1TB+ each, bitme ,bitmetv around 400gb each and few others were there too
<

Ahem i have some more hard to seed trackers too. But i am more concerned with Bcg. On Revtt i can seed with my mtnl 512kbps fine.

And about seedroot, you sure its good. How do you manage it? I have never used seedbox before
<

#babumxx Those are the torrent sites. Blackcatgames,IPTorrents,RevolutionTT etc

Yeah seedroots is good , I know the guy who runs it
<
. I just did a google checkout and that's all .. ohh and yeah did a few IRC download scripts and I got those VIP status and power user status on a few trackers that I had been meaning to upgrade . I can say seedroots are very good , I have used feralhosting too but now they have capped bandwidth . Other providers am not too sure of . Seedroot provides Kimsufi2G on a semi-dedicated [2users] server . There are various forum which review seedbox providers so you can check up there . Most providers are technically re sellers of OVH servers from Kimsufi and few others.

Sorry to bump an old thread, I am interested in a seed box that allows:
1) HTTP Downloads, since FTP is banned in Uni.
2) Share seedbox account with 2 users
3) Main criteria is on downloading the content to our HDD.ie uploading to us. say @ 20mbits atleast.

Bumping this thread again :p , well I got this server from a buddy of mine and asked him to convert it to a seedbox.The server costed 1800/- so I told him to split it 3-ways.I am now looking for 2 other users who wish to share the seedbox with me.Per user it comes to 600/- only.The speeds are 100mbps and space is 350GB per user.It comes with rutorrent and ftp.If anybody is interested please dont hesitate to pm me. :)

^^hmm...i need to build up a bit more ration in bitgamer...so..PM me..will join in if am not too broke :p
have no idea about how seedbox works...

@SpaceVoid
How are speeds distributed among 3 users ? And i would require shell access too let me know

Last edited by a moderator:
dinjo: ^ shell access ? what does that mean. Is it like root access ? The speeds will be distributed equally as in free-for-all.There is no particular quota as such.

Back