Budget 41-50k I need to Buy a Laptop with Discrete Graphic

ninjarao

Adm1n Privilege
Disciple
Hello Friends i am using Dell Vostro 1510 for 5 years now i need to change it , my budget is under 40-50k max and preferably Dell ( complete cover onsite warranty ) though i am open to suggestions i am simply looking for 2 things
1 Discrete Graphic card ( any )
2 Anti Glare screen its a must

The Lenovo Z580 and the Z500 are both excellent. A friend of mine just bought the Z580 Pearl White i5 3rd Gen & nVidia Gfx. The only trouble is it's a glossy screen. The Z500 though iirc doesn't have a screen as glossy as the Z580 and is available in a config with discrete gfx. Budget wise they are both in your range.

Infact my friend got the Z580 for a net price of 39500 odd with the 1500 cashback deal with HDFC

Thanks Mach9 well yes i am getting options for Graphic Card models in Dell , Lenevo , Hp in them Under 50k i still not able to find Anti Glare Screen not much of a Glossy screen Fan don't want to spend 60k + plus for this feature am i missing something ? plz help

i bought lenovo z500 recently and its great in gaming till now .. came with a gt 740m which is running most games at med-high settings at native resolution.
The GT 740M is 64 bit ddr3 but overclocks great ( 1150 core and 2300mem ).
the screen is not anti glare though but brightness levels are good.

other brands have weaker graphics card, only Sony and Lenovo have 740m in under 50k range. samsung ones have HD 8750m which is slightly less powerful but i didn't like build quality of samsung ones.

RoboGhosT thanks again explaining well i will look into it well about GT740M well its always been Nvidia chipsets good with OC infact easier then ATI ones yes well i will go through with suggestions unfortunately only thing is lacking is antiglare part well only work around is put a Antireflective on the screen but then this not a good option i will go into that part as well thanks again for suggestions :)

Back