i tunes help needed urgenntt

Well i just got a touch 16gb and had to install i tunes ...

usually i tunes uses c drive as the default for all its stuff including music

and when i press edit and see preference it only gives an option to change the music library directory wich i did and now its fine...

now the problem is that my c dive has like absolutely no space left... and i have a lot of applications and all that i have downloaded from the applestore..

how do i change the entire directory of itunes that is currently there on my music/itunes so that all the applications etc are copied there and still show on itunes???

please help i cant even update my firmware for the touch cause theres like 15mb space left on my c drive :p

satanofgamers said:
Well i just got a touch 16gb and had to install i tunes ...

usually i tunes uses c drive as the default for all its stuff including music

and when i press edit and see preference it only gives an option to change the music library directory wich i did and now its fine...

now the problem is that my c dive has like absolutely no space left... and i have a lot of applications and all that i have downloaded from the applestore..

how do i change the entire directory of itunes that is currently there on my music/itunes so that all the applications etc are copied there and still show on itunes???

please help i cant even update my firmware for the touch cause theres like 15mb space left on my c drive :p

Why don't you try clearing up space on C: ,by moving stuff to other drives !?

Uninstall stuff from C: and install them in other drives....

A wiser option compared to change the default directory location of itunes...

the thing is i only have windows and some programmes on c drive the rest of the stuff is on d... so ive already cleared out all the space possible from c

Just change the default directory in iTunes to some other drive where you have ample space and also move the entire "My Library" folder to the same exact location.

I hope it works for you.

satanofgamers said:
the thing is i only have windows and some programmes on c drive the rest of the stuff is on d... so ive already cleared out all the space possible from c

HOW BIG IS THE C: PARTITION ??? :S

Well,the only other option is to change the "itunes directory" as such(entire library,itunes library files,playlists etc.) to another drive..

And this link might help you thro:

HOWTO: Move your iTunes music while preserving library data (when you don’t let iTunes manage your music library) &#8212 HiFi Blog

Back