Storage Solutions I Wanna Buy a Pendrive. .PLZ help

Sylar

Disciple
Which is the fastest Pendrive avalible on TE or Ebay..
I am sick of transfer speed of 2-3 mb/s..

Minimum 8 gb's
PLZ help ..

How much did it cost and i guess GTR only provide write speed of 24Mbps and GT only provides 13-15Mbps and GTR is only available above 32 GB ?

thexfactor said:
Got the Corsair Voyager GTR recently, have been getting write speeds of 24Mbps consistently, do check it out.
Where from TE or Ebay can i get this ,, wat will it cost... ???

^ Got the 32GB for 3k odd during the Vodafone offer on ebay, the 24Mbps I posted is with NTFS with Fat32 I guess it'll be close to the claimed 28Mbps :)

voyager GT is also a good option - read speeds of around 24MBps & write speed ~ 8-10 MBps.
If you are interested in USB 3.0 drives , you can buy supertalent drives via amazon.

But guys, did you check out whether the OP is having a USB 3 compatible motherboard ?. I assume not. In that case what is the point in going for usb 3 drives now unless op upgrades his mobo in the near future ?. Though he can buy a usb 3 pci-e card, is it possible to route it to the front panel usb ports ??.

To make it work in front there is no possible solution rather than soldering some wires(jugaad) or by adding a USB hub, i don't knw that whether the hub will work or not.

Back