I wanna buy Samsung Galaxy S..need help in pricing

luckyishere

Disciple
Hello people,

Just made up my mind to buy samsung galaxy S over HTC Desire..Please tell me the best pricing i can get for Galaxy S and from where can i buy..The people who own it can be of a great help here..Please reply soon as i want to buy it ASAP..

Others please let me know the websites where i can buy it online apart from ebay..

Wow! You are asking for the price and you haven't written where you will be buying the phone. If it's Delhi, I think for 28K is Galaxy S is available everywhere. With some luck, you can even get it for 27.5K or less a few hundred less.

^^ with some luck... I think somebody was saying that in Gaffar Market, dealers are selling Galaxy S for a little less than 27K. You can try there or if you can find some Samsung Exclusive Store, may be you can try there.

Went around yesterday here in Chennai asking the price of the Galaxy S. It is 28k in Poorvika and 28.8 in the mobile store. Visited a Samsung show room and they didn't have it in stock. Neither did Wavetel. Looks like I'll wait a couple of weeks for the price to settle around 27.5k

Checksum said:
Went around yesterday here in Chennai asking the price of the Galaxy S. It is 28k in Poorvika and 28.8 in the mobile store. Visited an Samsung show room and they didn't have it in stock. Neither did Wavetel. Looks like I'll wait a couple of weeks from the price to settle around 27.5k

Could you get a live demo of it anywhere? I would like to chek out how the 4" screen feels to hold in hand.

Nope, none of these stores were ready to open the box before you pay for it. Univercell used to allow customers to play around with a demo piece sometime back. Don't know if they still do.

Back