2) Budget 50k - 75k
3) Average mileage around 60kms
4) Suited for family
5) Good / Average resale value
6) Average Maintenance
7) Good / powerful Engine

Thanks in advance

^^ Does Unicorn give 60 kmpl ??? :eek:

I know of someone who complained he gets less than 50 kmpl unless he goes on highways often.

Normal usage gives me 55 kmpl. Even more reserved usage [45 kmph steady] gives 60 and above. And yes, it has a lot to do with driving style too. I used to get 43 on the same bike. In those days it was due to some basic faults in my driving style, like holding clutch slightly always etc, which caused that.

Go for dazzler which costs 75000 and gives milage around 55 kmpl or go for cb stunner which is also a good bike and gives confirm 60 kmpl and above.......

Dazzler is the best overall bike of choice in India, hence there's a waiting list of >6months. It's price has also increased due to the huge demand.

Stick with Hero-Honda for the least maintainance and best resale value bike.

1 tip - go to a hero-honda service centre in the morning hours(~8am) and talk to all the people bringing in their differrent models for servicing. Ask for advice from the service engineers too.

WTF is with Honda constantly killing their sales with all these delays. I don't remember a time when any of their models was available instantly.

aman.pitbull said:
Dazzler is the best overall bike of choice in India, hence there's a waiting list of >6months.

Huh? Waiting period for Dazzler is 4 days. Waiting period for CB Unicorn is ~4 months. Confirmed few days ago.

@OP: Go for Dazzler. It's mileage won't disappoint you.

I'm a Dazzler Owner. It is like 8 months old. Though I'm very satisfied with the ride quality and Mileage but there is a start problem with the bike. The battery gets discharged on its own if the bike is left unused for 2-3 days... :(

Gave it to Honda service center and they guys simply charged the battery to the brim. It worked well for a week and then same problem again. :(

I've seen a lot of Dazzler owners complaining about the same. Even found a dedicated blog regarding this problem.

Apart from this, the bike is the best . Butter smooth Clutch and gears . I get mileage of 50-55 km/ltr . Good riding position (not as sporty as FZ and R15 where you have to lean forward, but very comfortable for long rides) The paint is better quality than other bikes. Even my gray shines a lot :D

^ The battery might be faulty. The service center guys would be looking to avoid a free replacement. Ask them to get it changed. You need to be hard on them.

^ Yeah! That's what I'm going to do next time.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

@OP: Don't decide by only seeing the comments. Test Drive each and every bike. Different people have different choices :)

Go for Honda Unicorn Dazzler, if u have patience to wait.
Otherwise go for HH.
PS: Don't fall in prey of Bajaj Pulsar.

Shubham1401 said:
I'm a Dazzler Owner. It is like 8 months old. Though I'm very satisfied with the ride quality and Mileage but there is a start problem with the bike. The battery gets discharged on its own if the bike is left unused for 2-3 days... :(
Gave it to Honda service center and they guys simply charged the battery to the brim. It worked well for a week and then same problem again. :(

I've seen a lot of Dazzler owners complaining about the same. Even found a dedicated blog regarding this problem.

Apart from this, the bike is the best . Butter smooth Clutch and gears . I get mileage of 50-55 km/ltr . Good riding position (not as sporty as FZ and R15 where you have to lean forward, but very comfortable for long rides) The paint is better quality than other bikes. Even my gray shines a lot :D

Force them to change the battery and do drop a mail to Honda's public relation manager.

Shubham1401 said:
Will do that certainly dude.
What do you think how many days they might take to do the job?

Shouldn't take more than 2-3 days.
They will send the battery to their EXIDE/AMARON/whatever dealer and on confirmation from dealer ,replacement should be the very next day.
Please act strict with those guys,instead of persuading them :)

I can confirm that even my friend faced battery issues with his 1yr old Dazzler.

Bike refused to start due to drained battery. Battery drained overnight. :no:

iChaitanya said:
Huh? Waiting period for Dazzler is 4 days. Waiting period for CB Unicorn is ~4 months. Confirmed few days ago.

@OP: Go for Dazzler. It's mileage won't disappoint you.

Depends on Region, no of dealers in the region and demand for the product in ur region.

RS4 said:
LOL,battery issues with many dazzler owners,Honda quality at its best :rofl:

FYI, Honda doesn't manufactures battery.
BTW, The batteries get replaced for free unlike pulsar engines and spare parts. :rofl:

Atleast use ur brain before poking ur nose :lol:

Back