I want IBM Thinkpad ! 3yr (or more) old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Din

Disciple
I am in search of an IBM Thinkpad. 3 yrs old or more than that is preferred (and IBM thinkpad is preferred over Lenovo) !

Laptop should be in perfectly working condition, but battery need not be 100% ok.

Budget - Depends. I mean the config, present condition etc.

Anybody interested to sell their Thinkpad please send a pm.

Thank you all.

Sorry, don't mean to cr@p your thread, but..I have a 2+ yr old IBM (not Lenovo) R52, and I just don't see myself parting with it.. I'm not sure how others will feel, but if the unit is as universally rock-solid as mine, then you might have a tough time :)

I have an R51. Perfect condition.

1.5GHz Centrino, 768MB RAM , 40GB 4200rpm HDD, 15 XGA(1024x768) TFT LCD, Intel Extreme, 24x24x24x/8x CD-RW/DVD, Intel 802.11b wireless(MPCI), Modem(CDC), 1Gb Ethernet(LOM), UltraNav, Secure Chip, IEEE 1394, 6 cell Li-Ion battery, WinXP Home

PM me your quote.

guys....
plz offer me too one cheapo laptop.
well i am planning to use my machine as server for ESX 3.5 and will use lappy to take consoles of the same. so low end / mid end but very low price is must..

plz PM me.

@avi_avadhut

I am not looking for the cheapest one. Only criteria is Thinkpad !

If you are looking for a cheaper one, have a look at the link below.

Acer 5002 For Sale

The user jesal is selling it. Get in touch with him.

^^ 15k is in no where cheap ! Its very expensive for a used Acer laptop. That series of laptops had a no good build quality. The current Acer laptops have a much improved build quality.

And it has just 256 MB of ram. So it will run very slow unless you spend some money to upgrade that.

Din .. My boss' R52 went kaput last week .. Lenovo ppl are quoting 12k for repairing it (the moniter is gone). So be careful in buying a used lappy ..

BF1983 said:
^^ 15k is in no where cheap ! Its very expensive for a used Acer laptop. That series of laptops had a no good build quality. The current Acer laptops have a much improved build quality.

And it has just 256 MB of ram. So it will run very slow unless you spend some money to upgrade that.
ifeel he has 1.2 gb of ram ...:) yah 15k a bit costly.. 10k ws kinda ok:tongue: :hap2:

I have a IBM ThinkPad T43 with 2GB RAM in perfect working condition. Please PM me if you are interested.

rohanisbusy said:
i need a cheap ;aptop really cheap i cant post due to new member please sen dme offers ass pm or rohanisbusy@gmail.com
This aint a general discussion forum :no: . If you want laptop you can create another WTB thread. Also donot post your email ids in public.

Please help in keeping market section clean :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back