I want these speakers

Hehe, nice one there...

BTW, I am planning on buying a ZS Audigy Pro Platinum Edition, will they work with that ? ;)

hahaha...you can try them with the audigy, only thing - they cost 70 grand ( in dollars). Also they stand tall at over 6'. They are the Focal JMlabs - Grande Utopia Be loudspeakers.

Maybe you can try these -

They're just under 4', and cost only 20 grand. The B&W Nautilus Signature 800

Here are the Tannoy Westminster Royal HEs

Constructed out of a 530lt cabinet. They weigh only 130kg. Yours for a paltry $11,000.

A while back I went to a Film Editing Studio in Mumbai - they handle edting of ad films - and they had these small book self speakers lying under a table (I had recognised them as K.E.F. BBC Monitor speakers), I asked my friend who owns the place what were the speakers doing under the table and he said they were for sale for Rs 1500/- ....... before he had finished the sentence I had 1500/- on the table. :) I still have these K.E.F. speakers attached to my second computer via a Pioneer Amp. Very smooth sound - good for long period listening. K.E.F. are amongst the BEST brand in British speakers.

lucky dog!!!
currently I have to contend with just modelling these in max. Waiting for the day when I'll be able to buy them.

Back