Car & Bike I want to buy new Pulsar 180 but confused

Arbiter_ck

Disciple
Hey guys I want to buy new Pulsar 180.
But confuse bcoz new Pulsar 180 has no kick only self start...
Is it ok??
guys plz help me.

@Arbiter_ck
If I'm right, The Pulsar 180 has been stopped from production because it was at the same price point as their Pulsar 200s. Yes the Pulsar 200 does not have Kick start. And personally, I feel the Pulsar has a very bad seat. You can't take it on long drives. You'll have severe back aches. You can try the Avenger if you like the cruiser look. It has got the same Engine as that of Pulsar and is very comfy but the mileage is bad. It'll give you about 35 to 45 KMpl. If that is not a concern, go for it. Very good bike with not much maintenance.
All sports bikes come with similar seat to the pulsar kind, but if kick start is your only problem then try Apache, Hunk, CBZ Extreme, Yamaha FZ16, R15 etc.

rkarthea said:
@Arbiter_ck
If I'm right, The Pulsar 180 has been stopped from production because it was at the same price point as their Pulsar 200s. Yes the Pulsar 200 does not have Kick start. And personally, I feel the Pulsar has a very bad seat. You can't take it on long drives. You'll have severe back aches. You can try the Avenger if you like the cruiser look. It has got the same Engine as that of Pulsar and is very comfy but the mileage is bad. It'll give you about 35 to 45 KMpl. If that is not a concern, go for it. Very good bike with not much maintenance.
All sports bikes come with similar seat to the pulsar kind, but if kick start is your only problem then try Apache, Hunk, CBZ Extreme, Yamaha FZ16, R15 etc.

its the oder way around, its the p200 which is no more in production..

as long as u keep the battery in decent condition, it shld not be a problem....:)

rkarthea said:
@Arbiter_ck

dude, gets ur facts right !
Bajaj has stopped P200 and have added the good stuff from P200 to P180.
Avg will be more than 40 KMPL. Highly recommened other than Apache RTR,

^^^ As per reviews "the fastest indian" is better than before and they have phased out the problematic fuel injection in favor of a carb setup. Check that out

i have pulsar180...u ve to check ur battery every month....my opinion try to buy a P180 with kick start..try used bike.....

u'll get good mileage from p180 ..around 45 average ...

but u'll get lot of vibrations ,,lots of false gear shifts,,etc etc

no, the bike comes with low maintenance battery. I bought same for my bike and I don't remember the last time I used the kick start.
If u have a doubt buy Bosch maintenance battery.

Back