Car & Bike i want to buy Projector Xenon lamps

Guys i need your advice for projector lamps for my car thats is Hyundai Accent Plz help me with that and should i only go for HID or projetor with HID is better

HID without Projector is useless for H4 bulb ie both high and low filaments in same bulb. Light will scatter everywhere but road and blind the oncoming driver.
Also using one projector for both High and Low beams is not that useful. Many guys do that, Bi-xenon HID doesn't last as long as single beam HID or Halogen-HID combo..
if you see in OEM HID H/L assemblies eg laura, Merc, prado, the HID is low beam and 55W Filament is high beam.

Anyway a pair projector with angel eyes is available for 4 - 5 k and a pair of Philps H4 Bi-xenon HIDs is avalable for 8-9 K

P.S. HID should be 4300K, not 6000K and above
4300K light helps , improves, visiblity while 6000+ K light just looks good and blinds other drivers.

geek ashish said:
HID without Projector is useless for H4 bulb ie both high and low filaments in same bulb. Light will scatter everywhere but road and blind the oncoming driver.
Also using one projector for both High and Low beams is not that useful. Many guys do that, Bi-xenon HID doesn't last as long as single beam HID or Halogen-HID combo..
if you see in OEM HID H/L assemblies eg laura, Merc, prado, the HID is low beam and 55W Filament is high beam.

Anyway a pair projector with angel eyes is available for 4 - 5 k and a pair of Philps H4 Bi-xenon HIDs is avalable for 8-9 K

P.S. HID should be 4300K, not 6000K and above
4300K light helps , improves, visiblity while 6000+ K light just looks good and blinds other drivers.
What would you suggest for a Maruti Swift if budget was not an issue?I drive a lot on the highway and the stock headlamps are quite inadequate.I don't want to go for those funny white lights that seem to just irritate other drivers!Do I go for a 4300k HID for the low beam?

Maruti Swift has bad headlight design. I mean the reflectors do not focus the light beam on road. This is the reason why we see most of the Swift drivers driving with headlight and fog lamps ON.

Options
1. cheapest and reliable : Add relays and put 100/90 (or 130/100) halogen bulbs, Philips Rally bulbs are good, though comparatively shorter life span. Any good electrician will be able to do it. Do carry your original bulbs with you, esp on long drives.

2. Above and put HIDs in you fog lamps, but use them only when needed. But most of my friends are happy with 100/90 W bulb in H/L only.

3. Put a pair of projector headlight kit and Philips 4300K HID in them eg Suzuki Swift Projector Headlights and Regular Headlights
you will get it at your local accessory shops. If going for this option, change the tail lights too. they'll look good.

Head and tail lights for swift - Team-BHP

If you are in Mumbai, I point you towards some shops and electricians.

Back