Intel core i3 2nd gen SandyBridge 2120T
    IPXSB-DM motherboard (H61 based)
    2GB DDR3 1333Mhz Kingston RAM
    Windows 7 home basic key+coa for the rig
  • Expected Price: Rs 9000
  • Shipping charges: Included
  • Manufacturer page URL:
    http://ark.intel.com/products/53427/
    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&docname=c03036757#N101|
  • Description if any: && Reason for Sale:
    My friend got a new branded desktop PC. After using it for 3 months he needed to change motherboard because he needed legacy ports like serial/parallel port. We have searched and got one mini-itx mobo which fits his reqs. He bought the atom combo motherboard and a 4gig RAM and now his old ones are for sale and I am given the duty to sell it online since no local buyers.
  • With new motherboard and old HDD when we reinstalled windows, it didn't activated. Searching internet we found that the preinstalled Win7home was OEM and the product key is tied with the old motherboard. With the same motherboard which I'm selling the product key can be used to activate windows. I'm giving COA wth product key alongwith the OEM hardwares so microsoft oem software resale policy satisfies.
  • (Mobo+CPU+RAM) comes with backplate, 2x sata power cable, 2x sata data cable, COA sticker with Win7 key

• Product condition: 9.5 out of 10. It's like new.... Will give few days testing warranty to buyer if demanded.
  • Purchase Date: Mar,2013
  • Remaining Warranty period: No, since these are extracted from branded PC.

• Warranty available in: Nowhere
  • Invoice Available: No.
  • Enter these basic information about yourself
    • Shipping from: Gopalganj., WB
    • Shipping to: All over India
    • Preferred courier: DTDC Priority Express.
    • Payment options: bank transfer
P8010094.JPG cpuz.jpgintel.jpg

Last edited:
sir i think processor is not with original heat sink fan and it will be a problem during rma of product.the other stuff is not eligible for warranty so i think from that point of view the prices r very high . so please reset the price and if u r having original hsf of processor than pm me the final price of processor as i m interested in processor only.
regards

@dilpreet,
RAM is the thing that can be sold anytime. So, if selling individuals, the RAM will be sold at the end.
I'm looking for buyers for cpu+mobo first. then I can sell RAM.
@vivek doda
It's priced highly I know. Just offer me your price by PM. I don't have intel HSF, just have the AVC HSF (much larger than intel HSF) that came with the desktop.

@arup
sir,it is sure that without original hsf ,intel will not provide warranty to u. so your processor is out of warranty mention it out of warranty on op. one suggestion fix the prices a/c to out of warranty products.
if it is out of warranty ,will u provide testing warranty to buyer
?
btw ygpm for processor

Update: One local dada said he will buy it and took from me so that he will test for a 2days for seeing how much performance improves compared to his earlier Sempron setup and will buy it if he's satisfied with performance of the i3 combo.

This is the reason that I didn't reply to the PMs..

Sunday I'll either close the thread or otherwise continue selling and will reply to PMs.

+++SALE PAUSED FOR 2 DAYS+++

How to power up this mobo? Don't see 24-pin+4-pin connector onboard.
Is the Front Panel connector usable with DIY-PC cabinets/pc cases or proprietary to HP?
(No PCI/PCIe slot either and quite a few other limitations)

If you post pictures of the original cabinet and power supply, it will be quite helpful to me at least. :)

Last edited:
Back on sale. The local dada was paying in installments so we took back the items from him.....

Will reply to pending PMs shortly...

Power is provided by 2 x sata power ports (white) next to the RAM? or are these output ports? no 24 pin connector on this one. Been a long time since i have seen such a feature limited product.

@Gannu The power is given by the DC jack just as you pointed. Infact you were the first guy to follow the given link in the first post without questioning about that matter. :)
The OEM adapter was of 19V but the board accepts 20V adapters too without any problem when i tested it for few hours task. The OEM adapter is not there but I can bundle a compatible laptop adapter with the combo if buyer wants...
Power to SATA hdd and dvdrw is given from the motherboard itself.
@axeman Yes, this is feature limited board. If this had one PCI slot then my friend just needed to buy a PCI serial/parallel card but he had to buy new mobo.
@vivek.doda
I've edited OP so it reflects out of warranty. Since you have experience in processor rma, can you confirm if intel will give warranty if you show them another 1155 HSF from other processor..

Power is provided by 2 x sata power ports (white) next to the RAM? or are these output ports? no 24 pin connector on this one. Been a long time since i have seen such a feature limited product.

There have been plenty of these boards which run on DC adapters - just that they cater to a niche segment.

Since there are no PCIe slots (thus no GPU required, 75W is waived off), just 2 SATA ports on the board (6-7W on loads per slot for a hard drive so 14W), processor has a TDP of 35W as per Intel's website, fans, RAM consumes about 4W per stick so that's 8W, fans, storage controller and other components might take up 15-20W I am guessing. Put together, the whole system wouldn't take up beyond 80-90W.

A Google search throws the adapter rated at 19V and 7.1A which is roughly 135W not taking into account the losses. Doesn't warranty a 20pin ATX connector.

maybe this is focussed more on users who need thin clients, the compute power and other characteristics points towards that.

☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○◙♂♀♪♫☼►◄↕‼¶§▬↨↑↓→←∟↔▲▼

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back