Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Upgraded
  • Product Name:

Processor: Intel core i5 2500k
    Board: MSI Z68A G45
    CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212x
    (Combo CPU + board + cpu cooler price: SOLD)

RAM: 16gb Kingston Hyperx Fury 1866mz (2 sticks of 8gb each - SOLD)

Cabinet: Cooler Master Elite 430 cabinet only with a card reader installed but fans removed (SOLD)
    GPU: Zotac 1050Ti 4gb Mini 2 years old 2018 billed but I bought it used last year(SOLD)

• Expected Price: SOLD
  • Shipping charges: NA - I would not be shipping the items due to the current situation so would prefer a combo deal where the buyer & I can meet at home/central place.
  • Manufacturer page URL:
  • Description if any: Hi, selling my 5+ year old pc which is working perfectly well and is stable even if you overclock it to 4.0~4.2ghz and under load doesn't go beyond 70C.
    I could also not post windows screenshots and could post linux screenshots using live cd only as I have removed my primary Windows hdd from this machine.
  • Reason for Sale: Upgraded
  • Product condition: 8 out of 10 (In the whole lifespan, it was mildly overclocked till 4.0ghz for 20-25% of the time and rest it ran on stock speeds)
  • Purchase Date: 5+ years old
  • Remaining Warranty period: N.A (Testing warranty will be provided but will do Whatsapp live call before delivery to show working machine)
  • Warranty available in: N.
  • Invoice Available: N.A

• Shipping from: New Delhi
  • Shipping to: Local buyer only for now.
  • Preferred courier: N.A
  • Payment options: Bank transfer/Paytm/UPI

Last edited:
If you ever plan to ship it and sell the parts individually, i'm interested in 1 stick of ram. Please do inform me if you ever think of it.

Bump for the combo and price reduced!
Updated the individual prices (cpu & board will be combo only) for reference.
If I find the buyer for combo 1 then can move ahead with the rest individual parts sale else not for now.

Last edited:
Bump - prices reduced so that it comes in use for someone on tight budget as I already have few systems now :)
Will also be adding WD 1tb black in the deal soon if anyone would be interested in the bundle can ping me.

After waiting for a few days for the combo buyer to pick up just to know today that he was thinking that I am in Mumbai, I went ahead with individual buyers.

Both RAM sticks sold to @bhp91 and payment received, will ship it tomorrow and update the details.

Other individual buyers can also pm me offers for the rest of the items.

Disappointed bump :tearsofjoy: I was hoping that you would hold onto not selling the parts individually until next month. Good luck man :)
Sorry dear but got disappointed with people pulling out for the whole deal whereas so many individuals were messaging for separate parts. Thank you for your time and take care! Hopefully we deal in the future [emoji6]

Sorry dear but got disappointed with people pulling out for the whole deal whereas so many individuals were messaging for separate parts. Thank you for your time and take care! Hopefully we deal in the future [emoji6]
I love your attitude. pls reply to cabinet pm.

Last edited:
Payment made for RAM.
Awaiting shipping details.
Shipped and tracking details shared for RAM!

Bump for individual components:
Cabinet: 1k only local pickup

Rest combo price is mentioned in the OP.
Post automatically merged:

Payment received from @rajkumar_pb for cpu + board + cpu cooler combo and will share the tracking details once shipped.

Now only cabinet left for local pickup!

Last edited:
CPU + Board + CPU Cooler delivered to @rajkumar_pb on Thursday.

Adding a gpu to the thread - Zotac 1050Ti 4gb Mini 2 years old (May 2018 billed but will try to find the bill) had bought it used last year. No warranty left but working perfectly and can share the working videos of all the games to interested people on Whatsapp.
Price for GPU is 6500 + shipping at actuals.

Bump for GPU & Cabinet - ping me for offers!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back