Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Dropped the project
Bought this last month from this thread for a general use home PC.

CPU: i5 4440
MOBO: Intel DH87MC
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600mhz

Please note that there is no I/O shield, Mobo Screws (these were not there in the first place) & the Intel Stock fan has two of the clips broken but is usable completely (again, that's how I received it), Photos are attached of the same. There was a jump cover on the BIOS security on the mobo which I removed and then it causes boot issues so had to 'jugaad' with aluminum foil to connect the pins (you can see in the bottom corner of the mobo photo), Works fully fine.

Slightly negotiable but please no lowballing, Shipping at buyers risk. Buyer has to arrange the shipping.

Reason for sale:
The plan was to build it as cheap as possible which lead me to buying a cheap HDD branded as 'Kingster' from amazon and that's where my problems began, Installing windows itself was quite troublesome which I was confused about & thought maybe since its an old PC + new windows install, maybe needs updates and such. After updating, the condition did not improve, PC was really really slow. and then later I saw the thread about refurbished HDD on here and that's where it clicked that the HDD is at fault, after some troubleshooting the past days, I'm 95% sure is refurbished + very bad or dead sectors. It basically was unusable as the disk light on the case was not even blinking but constantly on. It was so bad that I could not install CPU-Z to take screenshots or download crystal disk to check the sectors( Hence attached the PC specs from BIOS photo ) Frustratingly I have decided to dropp the project & move on. Hence selling the parts, I have listed PSU & case on another thread. Thank you all for reading.

TLDR: Bad HDD frustration caused me to drop the project.

Attachments

• te3.jpg
    te3.jpg
    665.9 KB · Views: 54
  • te4.jpg
    te4.jpg
    488.7 KB · Views: 51
  • te5.jpg
    te5.jpg
    351.4 KB · Views: 45
  • te6.jpg
    te6.jpg
    488.2 KB · Views: 46
  • te1.jpg
    te1.jpg
    267.3 KB · Views: 47
  • te2.jpg
    te2.jpg
    265.7 KB · Views: 55
Sorry to hear man. Yeah that HDD got sourced from some recycling shop. SMART cleaned and sold as new, HDD can't be manufactured by your average joe. However the hardware is so old at this point that your price might be a bit high. eitherway GLWS

Back