i7 2600K Capable of above 54X/5400Mhz

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebanik

Skilled
Intel i7 2600K, its a binned chip which can do above 54X, havent used the chip for more than 5 minutes which was just to check for the multiplier.

Invoice Available : Yes, Dated 27th April, 2011

Price : Rs. 16800 shipped.

index.php

index.php

^^ What he said very clearly is that the Chip is guarenteed to work for 54x multi.. that means 5.4 Ghz !!! of tested O/C...

it is a good price.

ganesh_2218 said:
The retail price is less than what you quoted.
Retail Price is Rs. 16800, so you can consider Rs. 200 extra as shipping charges(which you will have to pay even other online retailers) but yeah its higher because of being a binned chip.

bump....Price now matching retail.........

And damn pissed off right now, do not even dare sending PMs like these, will either be ignored or be answered back very rudely

"Hey bro I got a i5 2500K which does upto 52X I can trade it that and add 3k for the i7 . Are you interested?"

I am a bit confused when you say capable of 54x multiplier, how are you so sure when you have run it for just 5 minutes? Have you run some stress tests to make sure?

unixguru said:
I am a bit confused when you say capable of 54x multiplier, how are you so sure when you have run it for just 5 minutes? Have you run some stress tests to make sure?
Have you even read about SB overclocking or plan to buy it???? If you would have read you would know what I am claiming.

Well in a good mood today, so let me explain, With Sandybridge, 2500K/2600K, there are max clock limit to every chip. Pushing more volts or cooling does not help even a single Mhz if you reach those max clocks of the chip. Max clocks can be anywhere between, 4800Mhz to 6000Mhz. What I am selling here is a CPU, with adequate cooling, you can get above 5400Mhz but below 5500Mhz. Since I have just done a multi test and clock test.

All that I have written above is true for earlier generation of CPU's too like the C2D, Nehalem, Bloomfield, but that limit used to reach only on LN2 so it mattered only to a few of us, difference now with SB is that those limit can be reached by even Water or Top end Air cooling.

Also earlier there used to be good batches etc. which would have fairly guaranteed you a good overclocking chip but with Sandybridge there have been no known pattern to find a good chip, only way is to manually test individual chip.

@thebanik: Would you please like to share, how to do this SB Overclocking in some more detail...or else can you give some pointers...to read over internet/ebook how to do this..? I'm excited to know more about this. :)

Hope, you wont mind.

CPU Sold on the other forum though similarly binned 2600K/2500K can be arranged on request by members. Mods please close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back