i7 2600K Capable of above 54X/5400Mhz

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Just a note:

His chip which he sent me was a 55X one similar to this....
So far I have been able to boot and bench at 5555Mhz...

Infected said:
^^ Just a note:

His chip which he sent me was a 55X one similar to this....

So far I have been able to boot and bench at 5555Mhz...

Thanks for that confirmation, but I dont see your score on hwbot man......Post your benches there, :D
rakesh_sharma23 said:
My bad i did't purchased my i7-2600k and i5-2500k from you...

Any trade option available :p

heheheheh, no use for me rakesh, otherwise would not have mind trading, :D

Thanks for that confirmation, but I dont see your score on hwbot man......Post your benches there

Yeah I ahve not uploaded anything there, but you can see that OC I believe in the BTH contest not sure what speed it was at then.

...but coming to think of it yes, I should start submitting stuff on HWbot to its a nice place :)

Anyway Goodluck for the sale And wish you the best for that GOLDEN chip :)

Infected said:
Yeah I ahve not uploaded anything there, but you can see that OC I believe in the BTH contest not sure what speed it was at then.

...but coming to think of it yes, I should start submitting stuff on HWbot to its a nice place :)

Anyway Goodluck for the sale And wish you the best for that GOLDEN chip :)

you would have beaten me in BTH, if you had your watercooling setup then, :D. On air I could not have done much above what I posted.

bump.........

I want to upgrade my PC.
I have VX 550W.
I have to use 8 GB ddr3 & Highend GPU with your i7.

Is it possible for my PSU (VX 550 W).

Prosenjit said:
I want to upgrade my PC.
I have VX 550W.
I have to use 8 GB ddr3 & Highend GPU with your i7.

Is it possible for my PSU (VX 550 W).

Yes, It will support Core i7 2600k along with SLI upto GTX 560Tix2 or Crossfire HD 6870x2.. and power drawn would be still under 500W :)

...can't believe the chip is still here.

Guys don't be worried about the chip if any of you are. I am using a chip from him ever since the first batch of SB I believe and it has not BSOD on me once so far at 5Ghz 24/7. I am positive that one can get this chip to 5Ghz 24/7 on good cooling...

Bump for you Sir.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back