ibhejo.com feedback

I ordered Iphone 3GS with order number #45102860 , I have received the phone with Serial Number: 8693116UY7H .
When I check with apple site https://selfsolve.apple.com/wcResults--.do regarding genuineness of phone it indicates that
The phone is of model iPhone 3G and not 3GS as mentioned after repeated mails for five days I bhejo asked me to return the material and courier person has picked up the iphone on 22.03.2013 and delivered on 23.03.2013. even after 20 days after receipt of material the firm has not given any news about the delivery of replaced material. My sinciere advise is not to purchase from this . be aware and donot buy from this company.

i bought ocz ssd from them. The service is really good.
I ordered Iphone 3GS with order number #45102860 , I have received the phone with Serial Number: 8693116UY7H .
When I check with apple site https://selfsolve.apple.com/wcResults--.do regarding genuineness of phone it indicates that
The phone is of model iPhone 3G and not 3GS as mentioned after repeated mails for five days I bhejo asked me to return the material and courier person has picked up the iphone on 22.03.2013 and delivered on 23.03.2013. even after 16 days after receipt of material the firm has not given any news about the delivery of replaced material. My sinciere advise is not to purchase from this . be aware and donot buy from this company.

i have ordered a product from this site .in receipt it says that "Once your payment is complete and your order has been processed a confirmation email will be sent to you with the tracking number."
i got the mail .. but i dont see a 11 digit tracking no any where.. can someone help inn this regards.?

did any one buy any thing from [h=1]Ibhejo.com[/h]
if so plz review the site is it fack or real???

Hi

I ordered Dove color shampoo from this site and was instead delivered conditioner.Than i was asked to return the order and when i returned the order i received no response from them even after repeatedly mailing them. Nor my refund was processed.

Buyers do not trust this site or seller (even on Amazon). They are fraud.

Back