IC: all from ASUS!!!

dingemini312 said:
Well VJ ...
just get one INFO for me....
who will be providing the warranty and wat abt service quality for all the above stuffs u mentioned !
It will be done by Asus Directly or Third Party Solutions Like Rashi peripherals etc.
Vivek punjabi under some threads had mentioned pathetic response from Rashi. hence insist on ur Source to tell u the exact warranty policy and procedure.

one of my friend Saahil is interested in the premium segment boards.
update prices as u get time

regards
Dinesh Malhotra
ok ok all thge details will be posted in the thread very soon :)

predatorvj said:
PG221 is one the best LCDs prefered by EXTREME GAMERS

regarding D2X PCI-E sound card will let u know about it.
presently this deal was only about gcard,GAMING LCD,mobo and THERMAL cOOLERS
but i have seen peeps intrest in sound card
at the present sound cards is not in the products list but still i will try to ask for it.

Though interested in the LCD depending on the price, one thing is very irritating and thats u mentioning quite a few times that its preferred by Extreme Gamers, what exactly you mean by that?????????? Who decides that who is an Extreme Gamer and who is not???? or can you link me to any claim by top most professional gamers recommending the product????????

dingemini312 said:
Well VJ ...
just get one INFO for me....
who will be providing the warranty and wat abt service quality for all the above stuffs u mentioned !
It will be done by Asus Directly or Third Party Solutions Like Rashi peripherals etc.
Vivek punjabi under some threads had mentioned pathetic response from Rashi. hence insist on ur Source to tell u the exact warranty policy and procedure.

one of my friend Saahil is interested in the premium segment boards.
update prices as u get time

regards
Dinesh Malhotra

Even i want to know that if Asus is providing the warranty directly i might be in for the Monitor if the price are ok. But if rashi comes in its a big NO :hap5: :hap5:

Why ???? for more info read this :- http://www.techenclave.com/general-talk/disappointing-experience-with-rashi-rptech-107975.html

thebanik said:
Though interested in the LCD depending on the price, one thing is very irritating and thats u mentioning quite a few times that its preferred by Extreme Gamers, what exactly you mean by that?????????? Who decides that who is an Extreme Gamer and who is not???? or can you link me to any claim by top most professional gamers recommending the product????????

Whoever is interested in investing, should know well about it, out of the seller's claims cloud.

Anyhow, I am only interested iff the pricing is quite on par with US prices; and the warranty being directly from ASUS itself.

I'm not paying bazillions "extra" in the name of taxes and the kind of pricing in India.

Gurpartap Singh said:
Whoever is interested in investing, should know well about it, out of the seller's claims cloud.

Anyhow, I am only interested iff the pricing is quite on par with US prices; and the warranty being directly from ASUS itself.

I'm not paying bazillions "extra" in the name of taxes and the kind of pricing in India.

hey i am not forcing you
I am removing your name from intrested list
be happy now :mad:

prices is not yet declared and you peeps are shouting from now
what so ever you wont get it at same price avilable in US

1 more thing warranty service will be provided by DIGICOM Complete Solution.
more info about warranty will be added by tommorow

Plz let me know about the new products from asus side so that i can ask for those too

predatorvj said:
hey i am not forcing you
I am removing your name from intrested list
be happy now :mad:

prices is not yet declared and you peeps are shouting from now
what so ever you wont get it at same price avilable in US

1 more thing warranty service will be provided by DIGICOM Complete Solution.
more info about warranty will be added by tommorow

Plz let me know about the new products from asus side so that i can ask for those too

arre dont get angry PredatorVJ :)
its part and parcel of Such GO`s. ppl are bound to make some speculations until u spill the beans out.

anyways lets wait for the price update

dingemini312 said:
arre dont get angry PredatorVJ :)
its part and parcel of Such GO`s. ppl are bound to make some speculations until u spill the beans out.

anyways lets wait for the price update
dinesh i have no words
some people dont like seeing peoples trying some thing good for this community .
I dont care about those peoples.:tongue: :tongue:
more over its an IC thread not an GO

friends thread is been upadated by the stuffs which were asked .
I should have done this long time back.
till tommorow morning you all have time ask for those ASUS products which i have not listed in my thread and it will be added in PRODUCT ASKED list

good news friends!!!!
you all can ask me for any ASUS product not avilable in india
i will get it for you 100% sure
can call me on:9819365669(vijay)
will request every one to chk the thread

mr vj...

u were suppose to provide us with the prices today !

where are they ?

1st let us get wats locally available !

and wat abt the 24 incher i had asked u abt ?

dingemini312 said:
mr vj...
u were suppose to provide us with the prices today !
where are they ?

1st let us get wats locally available !
and wat abt the 24 incher i had asked u abt ?
dini your said 24" is not avilable in india
only 22 inches is the last model avilable in india :tongue:
but dont worry i will get it for you from ASUS only.
rates will PMd to you very soon

yes prices of the above products will be posted very soon
anything more

tangentray said:
Gone with the wind ... have you predatorvj?

nope sorry for delays.
I will be back soon with prices.
now day i am too busy......

will be back with prices
once again sorry for delays :(
will post the prices within 4-5 days

Back