IC: AOC 19" TFT at 7000/-

Status
Not open for further replies.

iosoft

PC enthusiast since MS DOS 5
Skilled
Just want to tell you that I am getting AOC 19" TFT at 7000/- (shipping extra).

:: AOC India, " From the Worlds Largest manufacturers of Computer Monitors "

Anyone interested can contact me via PM before I create a GO.

NOTE -

1. Price will be readjusted if there are many orders.
  2. exact model number will be posted in final GO, if at all created.
  3. I am not a professional seller, so may face some delay.
This thread is strictly for those who are interested, not to start any comparison feedback and price war.

Who is this AOC ?

Before Lenovo bought the IBM's Hardware/PC division, AOC-Uk used to build CRT and TFT monitors for IBM. Now they are alone :rofl:

Queries -
  1. 19" TFT (will post model number) x 10 PCs -- (my clients)
  2. 19" W TFT (will post model number, doesn't have in-build SPEAKERS) -- (mine)
  3. 19" W TFT 917VW with in-build SPEAKERS -- (number of TEs)
  4. 22" TFT 2217PWC
  5. 24" TFT 416V x 2 PCs
For convenience I will ask only for BLACK models if you don't specify within today.

Please don't ask for 15"s or 17"s. The total charge (including shipment) will be same/more than your local price.

This is what I found on their website

AOC-India Warranty Statement
AOC offers 3 years onsite warranty on both CRT and LCD Monitors of all sizes. This includes parts and labour costs. Any Customer or dealer can call Toll Free No: 1800 425 4318 or email AOC Customer Support Centre (service@in.aocmonitor.com ) for logging a complaint. A qualified technician will call back the customer within 4 hours to understand the problem faced by the customer. If the same is not related to the monitor, or if it can be resolved over phone, the technician will help the customer to solve the problem at once. If the problem is not resolved over phone, the technician will visit the customer site after taking appointment with the customer.

At any place where AOC has an authorized Service Centre, the technician will reach the customer site within 24 working hours. At up-country locations, the technician will reach the customer site within 48 working hours, depending on the distance from the Service Centre. AOC may also opt to replace the customer’s monitor with a refurbished monitor of the same/current selling model. In such cases, the transportation cost for sending the good monitor and taking back the defective monitor will be borne by AOC.

In major cities, if the customer’s monitor needs to be taken to Service Centre for repair, the customer can avail a standby monitor from the Service Centre. The monitor taken to Service centre will be repaired, tested and returned to customer. The target Turn around Time is 3 working days.

Please note that warranty is not applicable:

If the original serial No. of the monitor is tampered, removed or covered in part/ or in full.

The monitor is opened / tried for repair by any person unauthorized by AOC.

For scratches, breakages / other damages caused by normal wear and tear, improper handling, stain etc

If the monitor is used not according to the instructions in the user manual (v) if the picture tube/ LCD panel is broken

If the LCD panel develops any visual defect (MURA) caused by excess pressure on the panel.

If the number of dots on the LCD panel is less than 3 bright dots / 3 dark dots / a total of 5 dots.

For defects caused by act of God and force majeure.

If for any reason, AOC becomes liable to the customer for damages caused due usage of the monitor, the liability of AOC will be limited to an amount equal to the invoice amount paid by the customer to AOC or any AOC authorized reseller
AOC

also there are many models of 19" LCD in AOC
:: AOC India, " From the Worlds Largest manufacturers of Computer Monitors "

Thread starter needs to confirm which model is it.

seriously that warranty term looks fabulous and very well documented in proper understandable English without any marketing term that normal people wont understand. These are the things that gives confidence to the buyer, but then why is AOC not a very popular brand. I have just heard the name here and there .

As per my reading comprehension, the "warranty is not applicable" if there is "normal wear and tear" or even "stain" !!! lol.

I am interested in what pricing you can get for the 24 inch 416v LCD now...

WOW thats a great response :hap2:
I knew their warranty terms. After all they were the partner of IBM ;)

See, it is a IC thread, just to check if any one at all interested.
Now I understand... there are many :D
Please post your requirements (TFT Size or Model no).
I will go to their office tomorrow or day-after-tomorrow.

It is not possible for me to ask prices from 15" to 32" :tongue:

I might be interested, please check for the price of 24incher, in Delhi over the phone their sales person quoted Rs. 21500 but if somewhere around or below 17-17.5 then only it becomes worth.

predatorvj said:
till when this go will last???
me just purchased new benQ
also planning to get this but will take time

MODEL PLZ :)

don't worry, I will give enough time for everyone as its a local product, not some imports from USA :eek:hyeah:

Nice warranty Terms specified there..
thing is that i want to know how they perform in it :D

BTW i just ordered an DELL 2408 Ultrasharp for the price of 25.8k :D
with 5 yrs warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back