IC - Authentic Football Jerseys - Rs 1000/- + shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I will be placing the order sometime today, just on hold for for a couple of guys who are going to be confirming shortly.

I have already mentioned that custom name tags are possible, those will cost Rs 1150/-

I will be contacting each one when I receive the items. Would prefer payment via netbanking to either HDFC or ICICI.

@Amaresh: are you still taking orders ? my friend might need a couple of them .

1 x Messi - Barca - Size M

2 x Ryan Giggs - ManU - Size M

Are these ones available ?

Hey man, is it possible to get a Man Utd 2006-07 season jersey? If so, is a Solskjaer available?

If not, what about Carrick/Vidic/Rooney/Hargreaves 2007-08 black jersey?

Ok, found out about the NBA jerseys, they are a bit expensive, Rs 1250 for them.

Have uploaded the samples for you at :

http://www.uploadmedia.org/view/4/b/3178133962040075775.jpg
http://www.uploadmedia.org/view/a/d/794040909301020622.jpg

@codereverser : Yes, both of these are available. If you confirm by 9PM I will add them to the order.

@Maestro : Only the current season is available, and if you want the United home kit for the CL Final is also available for Rs 1300/-.

Going to place order by 9 PM tonight so confirm before if you still haven't!

Yes, have added yours and placed the order. Can not take any more orders for now.

I have been told that the expected date of arrival for these is around the 12th-13th (tomorrow being a sunday). I will contact each of you via PM to discuss payment once this happens and I will ship it out the next day itself.

Also, I have been told that the sizes mentioned on your jersey will be one higher than the size you specified due to some changes done in their nomenclature. So, if you ordered XXL, you would get an XXXL, but the size in cms would still remain the same, so there's nothing to worry about.

Amaresh i had asked a couple of pages back too if the jerseys are authentic and orignal id like 1 Arsenal with Toure on the back .... Confirmed order

damn man... :( ... if you do get info please let me know.. really looking forward to something to do with F1

Utkarsh, sorry I must have overlooked your post. I have placed the order now, but if we have a second round then I'll be able to accommodate you.

All jerseys starting with M size only?anything with S?
and also please confirm if you can arrange F1 Jerseys also, as asked by few members...will be interested..

Amaresh said:
Utkarsh, sorry I must have overlooked your post. I have placed the order now, but if we have a second round then I'll be able to accommodate you.

Duhhhhhhhhhhhhh guess wasnt meant to be cheers

Ammy, did you order a Medium one for me? So does that mean I'll be getting a large one? I want a Medium one no matter what the official sizes are..

Er, yeah. I did order L for you although it would be same as the M size mentioned earlier.

There is no M size now, just L, XL, XXL and XXXL where basically L=M.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back